What do women, generally like in a man?

What do women, generally like in a man? I know that all women are diverse and have a special, unique little trait about them. I was just wondering today, that us, men, don't really know women at all. Basically, I just want all the men on this message board, as well as I, to know what, in general, do women want. [ I'd like input from women, especially, and even some men that are experienced in tha "Dating game."

Hey you,

What do women want in a man. . . hmm

I think most self-respecting women want a man who will love them without demands. A man who listens to his woman and respects her views whether or not he agrees. A man who has high moral character--who does what is right even when he'd never get caught doing the wrong. A man who takes the time to learn about a woman and show her everything about himself, all in due time. A man who loves his woman's body and soul and personality and quirks and treats her as if no one could ever replace her or could be better. A man who shows non-sexual affection at any time and not just when he feels he would like to do more. A man who is honest, and trustworthy, and who is comfortable just being who he is.

There's plenty more qualities, but these are some I know I really admire in a man.

Lauralie

Personality is a must, from what I've exspierenced, (I'm a Guy by the way) i think that along with a good sense of humor, being funny, and comfortable around everyone is what a women is looking for, just a really really good friend first is important, than usually that friendship builds to a relationship, than Kids, marriage...Ok I'm getting out of hand here, HA HA (more humor) that was a Joke ladies. But hey anything is possible.

Throw in a Little physical details, Long dark hair, or short. Big in the arms/chest/a Big WOOHOO (more humor) j/k about that "WOOHOO"

Maybe a good paying job, that helps...me Networking Computers as an assistant for UL laboratories at age 22 gives me an advantage over some Cats, Iv 'e already established a good paying career that looks very promising still in the years to come. than again that feeling of women liking you sometimes is because of your money status, Um Yea ladies.... I can smell that a Mile away. But hey...! ya' know a Guy who is outgoing, likes to have a Great time. Likes Diamonds as much as the girl does. (thats Me) OH those VVS1 and IF Quality Diamonds with Flawless Brilliancy are so ever beautiful. BLING! BLING! (more humor)

I guess it's just, "Basically a Guy who Lives Life to the Fullest.....?"

I Quote Zale's Diamond Store "A Diamond Is Forever"

definitly a guy who holds you at number one thruoghout everything, would never ever ditch you, someone who would never "push the limits" as far as sexual boundaries, calls just to say hi and ask how everything is, someone up to have hour long conversations about life, someone funny, always has his arms round you, sweet nothings and kisses, confident and smiley, and passionate about their hobbies whether it be football or playing the guitar.. as farr as looks im a skinny boy girl but hey that really has nothin to do with it does it!

Well, as with everyone here. This is only my opinion. It's all about who you are, not who they want that's important. It's a good question to ask, but maybe you should be asking yourself why you're asking it. Do you want to get laid alot? Then, I'm sure there are things you can do to manipulate yourself to be a guy like that.

But... If you want true love. Then just be you. Otherwise, you could end up dating a girl who isn't dating you... she dating somone you are pretending to be for her... and you'll both be unhappy in the end. That's the truth.

thanx for tha input guys! we could all probably write a book on what woman want (in general)(more humor). I have seen that humor could keep a relationship together for the rest of there lives. just not tha humor that gets out of hand. The only thing that makes me confused is the being yourself part. I'm always myself. I always act in my crazy, try-to-be-funny, treat-a-woman-like-a-woman way. But for some reason, it just isnt working for me. Maybe its the fact that im a very mature 14 year old, or that im just not attractive, or im just really weird...it makes me sad when i think about this...that being myself isnt favorable. sigh...

more input please!