not sure how to respond to her and when

Hi,

met this sweet girl last tuesday night and spent the entire night until the morning with her. I think we both like each other. So, we have stayed the last few days in touch with messages over handphone and e-mail. Last night she wrote me a message over the handphone, saying that she was using her last money to send me this message and was going to write me later an e-mail and was asking if we should do something saturday night. So I tried to call her a few hours later, but she was not reachable, so I wrote a short message back, saying that saturday would sound great and that if she wants, I could call her later again, she should just let me know in her e-mail, which I would check later. So in the evening I checked my e-mail account and I had received an e-mail from her, but without any message...so I didn't write back or call her...big mistake or was it ok...it was also pretty late.

Should I write her today an e-mail or a short message over handphone, to let her know that I received her e-mail but that it didn't have any text and that's why I did not know if I should have called her or not? Or should I just wait until late afternoon to call her? I think she is going on some party tonight, so I think she won't be reachable later on.

2Nice

first a question, in your last thread were you the one who danced w\ that girl a lot? or am I thinking of a different thread? anyways reguardless I say go for it I would E-mail her and also put in there that you couldnt see anything she wrote, it could be incompadable browsers or something.

Hi, thx for your reply.

Yes, I am the one, who danced with the girl all night long.

Well, I send her today morning a message to her handphone letting her know that it got late last night when I checked my e-mail and that I received hers but without any text. So I asked if she could e-mail me again. Also I said, that I would call her later today...was that too hasty? I mean she wanted to do something with me on saturday, so I think it's appropriate that I call her up today and ask what she wants to do tomorrow. Anyways, she hasn't written me any e-mail yet. When should I call her today? Or how should I go about it?

2Nice

Dearest 2nice,

My advice is that someone needs to initiate the action, communication with clarity is key! There is no use playing phone and e-mail tag. Never make assumptions why they don't call back, they may have the communication issues and the easiest way out is usually the silent treatment. I myself am brutally honest when it comes to relationships. That is one one the qualities I seek as well as the communication with clarity. I'll end with this I feel that this person doesn't seem to be worth contemplating over, just say NEXT! NEXT! Don't linger, keep going onto the bigger and better!

Be Well,

Amberfire