how to cyber

sprkal

Hi all!

Id really like some advice on cyber sex. I think it would be exciting to try with my man, but im not sure how to initiate it when he's online - any suggestions on how to discretely start it off? Also, wat exactly are you supposed to say/do to get the most out of cyber sex? I'd really like to try it... thanks

ummm Interesting topic.

Your a girl and you want to Cyber with your Current B/f. Not a bad idea...hahah

Start off with, "hey, Guess what I'm wearing"

if that doesn't get his Tinker-Toy Mind thinking about Sex, Than i don't know what will. Then take it from there, the conversation will get Heavier and Heavier, But always stay ON THE UP, keep him more interested with everything you type, let him guess, or think about what exactly your doing while your cybering with him...you know what i mean..! Good Luck..hope i helped!

Surprisingly enough, cyber sex is one way to play out your fantasies with whomever you like. You choose your current guy to do this with. SImply start off by using descriptive words and details about the surroundings and then procede to describe the situation and events you like as you visualize them.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted and good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I've only done it a few times and that was with a long-time internet friend of mine. One day we were just flirting and it happened. I was quite surprised and nervous about where it left us, but things have worked out just fine. We only do it now and then, but it's a great experience.

When we did it she started telling me what she'd like to do to me. I responded and told her what I'd do to her. It was quite natural. She told me I was good but since she's my friend I expect she just said that to make me feel better.

I think you'd enjoy it and it's not that hard to get into. It might be best to wait until you're both in a cheeky mood. When you're talking about your plans or what you'd like to be doing, make a joke of it and say 'I know what I'd like to be doing...'. Tease him a bit and test his response before you jump straight into it.