SYMPTONS OF PREGNANCY

CHERBEAR22

Well that would be a hard one to tell.. it kinda depends on the person.. i am pregnant right now ... about ready to pop... and my nausea started probably the 2nd month.. and it doesn't have to happen in the morning cuz i definatly had mine everynight before i went to bed. if you think you are pregnant go get tested that would be the easiest way to find out instead of the guessing game!!

Hello and I hope that you get your advice from someone. Here is a little information that I have found for you and I hope that it helps

Many pregnant women get nausea but one thing to remember is each pregnancy is different and each woman's pregnancy is different. One woman might have morning sickness at the beginning of the pregnancy while another might have it at the end of their pregnancy and another may not have it at all. It all really varies from woman to woman.
Morning sickness really confuses women because it doesn't necessarily happen in the morning. You could go all day and feel fine then just before you go to bed you may begin to feel sick, or you may feel sick in the middle of the afternoon.

You will have no trouble identifying morning sickness. You will feel sick at the sight, smell and even thought of food. It feels like you have a stomach bug.

I have looked upon the internet for a few sites relating to canada so I hope that these help too, but otherwise asking your nurse/doctor or family planning clinic should help as well as your midwife if you have one.

link removed?

contentid=116

link removed

Hope this helps.