my ears feel naked!

ever since i was a little girl ive wanted my ears pierced but ive always been too chicken to get it done ...i guess ive just heard too many horror stories about it! anyways...now i think i finally wanna go do it...but does anyone have any special suggestions or like does it hurt alot??

there are a grand total of 3 nerves located in the ear lobe. So any practiced piercer should be able to miss the nerves of the pierce-ee without a problem....so go for it!

BTW, I'm a guy.......and no, i dont have piercings....but my g/f does

Hey i got 4 piercings...and no it doesnt hurt at all. Its like a little tiny pinch if ne thing at all. It lasts for probly 2 seconds. U might not even feel a thing. Last time i went, i asked the woman wen she was goin to do it, and she said I already did. So ya relax its nothin, and i kno how u feel - wen i forget my earring i feel naked too. lol u will love em.

I have three holes in each ear and one in my tummy button. None of my ear piercings hurt at all. if anything it was like a short pinch but thats it. no tears, no "ouch". The one on my button didnt even hurt much. but thats not at stake here. I think you should go for it. it will be over before you know it and its so quick and painless. Besides, they are fun to have and decorate.

It doesn't hurt!! I got my first holes when I was like, 6, and the people messed up...totally missed the mark on my ear. BUT I got them for free, the earrings, they fixed it, it didn't hurt, and I was only 6. So you'll just feel a little pinch, that's all. I'm a baby about pain and I got my belly button done too, about to get an eyebrow ring!! Go for it.

Hey

I got my ears done when I was about 7 years old. I remember a "pinch", and then they were done. I also (just this year) got my belly button pierced and that didnt hurt at all.

Only thing that hurt was getting my ear cartildge pierced with a loop. Not recommended.

Hope this helps,

E