Are there certain signs shes telling the truth

I've posted here before about my situation with with an ex and other girls. Well I took the advice and strictly focused on my ex. I want to get through with this and get off on the right foot. First of all, I was wondering if there are any signs that a girl gives off that she is telling the truth. From her actions it is really hard to tell if she really wants to be with me or not. Countless times she has tried to get me back and begins to confess her love to me through Ims and stuff like that, but never in person. We did date for a year but still I can't say I know her Like i want to. I did fall In love with her so when it comes face to face, it's a totally different situation. Her actions tend to mislead her words to me and I get the wrong impression. I would like to know if there any signs that she is head over heels for me.

It's very easy to tell someone something over the net because you cannot see their faces to tell if what they are saying is meaningful.

But you can usually tell by the way they write it. I don't know the full story.

It is more harder for someone to tell you stuff in person and it makes us increasingly difficult to read. People can be good at hiding emotions face to face, but over the net it's different.