One Love, too many girls. Am I wrong.

Ok, here is the problem. I have an ex who i really love and at the moment we are kind of together but not really. We are trying to see if it is worth it to give it another shot, or move on. Well right now there are so many girls trying to hook up with me, not to brag or anything, because they know that we split up after a year. Well the problem is that I've messed around with 2 of these girls. No feelings involved on my part, they wanted it just as bad, and we eventually fell into the mood. Is this wrong that i did this behind her back while we are trying to work out. I mean, we are not officially together and i did not do it out of being lonely or anything. I guess I took advantage of being single again. Is this considered cheating? I do love this girl and would do anything for her. I am not a bad guy and I never cheated on her when we were together. I just feel like Ive done her wrong. Should I be feeling like this? Girls, would you understand if this had happen to you. Guys, Is it normal to feel like this? Any advice would help. Thanks

Hi,

I think Swing Fox was very right in what he said, you should think about how you would feel if this girl you "say you love" had cheated on you with two other guys (and whats to say she hasnt?).

The second comment is that if you had ever been serious about giving it another go with her then you would have been honest with her and told her about these girls or just not done it.

I think you should move on and let her find someone who wants her and her only. Being cheated on is a very painful thing and if you care about her then dont put her through that pain. You say you werent really together so you wonder if it counts but if you thought she would be fine with it then i doubt you would be here asking for advice!

Good luck

Kirsty x

Mate if you ask me, your probably doing the wrong thing to yourself by being with other people and trying to renew things with your ex. Speaking from experience, when in this situation and doing what you are doing, it shows that you really would rather be enjoying the single life and are giving that priority over resolving problems with your ex.

Since a year is a reasonable amount of time to be with someone and no doubt, you probably loved eachother (depending in age of course), your reasons for wanting to get back together may be due to you either not being able to handle the break up and wishing things were back to normal, or because you feel sorry for the girl and are giving more concern to her happines than your own.

If you take the time to think to yourself, "Is this the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life? Will I be forever content with never falling in love with another again?" you will probably find that the answers are no. I reckon you should leave it as it is, take some time to think things over without involving yourself with someone else, and then move on with life and experience the many more women there are out there

Eventually (I'm not at this stage yet) you will finally be ready to settle with one person for the rest of your life. Make sure this person is the one, and you'll live happily ever after...