I think i might kill myself....

Life always seems HORRIBLE to people and that there is no solution to their problems. It isn't true. If you let these thoughts control you're mind...sure you'll never get out of depression and suicidal thoughts. Also, most suicidal attempts aren't successful the first time. So most likely, you'll hurt a LOT more after the first attempt. You're worth more. Focus on the good things. Chill out, put on some music, lay down, and think of NOTHING. It always helps me. And if you really need to cut...do it somewhere safe like on your thigh away from veins.

There was a point made...you know...even if you don't think it's true there is at LEAST one person who's world would end if you took your life. To the world you are one person, to one person you are the world. I've attempted suicide before but I've become a better person fighting it. I've learned many of life's lessons. We're all here for a reason...we all serve a better purpose than to live and die. You just have to find it and find yourself. Life is a challenge...why not take it? Too many people take the easy way out.

If all you want is a reason to stay...

You still haven't lived yet.

Contemplating suicide is not life. To speak metaphorically, if you're thinking of taking the jump, then climb from this second story window to the roof.... then see if you still want to jump. I don't think you would, the view would be too much to just give up.

A lot of people say that life sucks, and that's life, and everything that goes wrong is just a part of living... "so get used to it." Those people have enough going for them to even out the scales, so another problem to them is like a spill, you can mop it up... but for we who are not yet alive, the same scenario is a hurricane. There is no rectification.

That's when you must remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Newton meant more than just mechanical science, that's universal. So for every muffled scream and every broken heart and everything anyone can throw at you, eventually, if you stick around, you'll be that much better for it. If not in this life, in the next.

The point is, you're on the line between life and death, and each side is greener than where you stand. Death is something you can take solely into your hands, and not rely on anyone or anything else to take you there. It's tempting. But that's not why you're here, you're here because in the depths of yourself, you know, you really want to live. You might not know how to cross the line into life, or there might be something stopping you. If you need something, make that clear. If you're tired of something, do everything you can to end it without regard to whatever the hell it changes. The worst thing that can result from a problem with a solution, however far fetched and seemingly impossible, is death.

That's just one reason.

Choose life. Choose life because no feeling lasts forever. You are mirred down in 'infant time' right now....meaning you can only see and feel what's happening right now. If you allow yourself to feel your pain and work through it, in time it won't hurt so much and you'll be glad to be alive. Besides, your family and friends love you and there is nothing more painful than to lose a family member or friend to suicide and wonder if there was anything that could have been done to prevent it.

Sometimes you might wonder if you really do make an impact in the world and if anyone would miss you if you died. Try to understand that you have touched lives and will continue to touch lives as long as you live.

Taking with a trusted friend, therapist, or counselor would help you get your feelings out in the open. Sometimes just saying how you feel out loud to another human being eases the pain. Please just hang in there and know that how you feel right now isn't going to last forever.

hello. if you want to kill yourself, that's your choice, but do you ever think about anything you'd miss?¿ no matter who you are, i'm 100% sure that there is someone you'd be causing pain to by taking your own life. do you really want to do that? i've never attempted suicide, but i've sure as hell thought about it. every time though i got tired of putting up with all the $h!t i layed down, listened to music, then just ran. i let the anger drain out of me before i do anything, because your choices when you're angry are a lot different than what you'd normally do. if there are certain people that you feel like are pushing you over the edge (i know how this feels), or if you just feel like everything is just closing in on you, or whatever it is, wouldn't you want to be strong and hold your head high, and show them that you can do it? rather than giving up and ending it all? private message me if you want...

ºEmptySoulº

Yes, death will get rid of the pain.. Everything will go away but you won't be coincess of it..Kill yourself, do it I dare you.. It will end your pain yes but cause more pain then you would ever dream..

agreed....

I dont think anyone can tell you why you should live. You gotta think of reasons for yourself, I dont know how your life is...

But its true, people seem to think killing yourself will make everything better....But who really knows what happens after death???? I guess you'll find out before most of us will.