I guess you could say I'm depressed or I've got no self-esteem, I just feel like I'm wasting my life or nothing seems fun like everything is negative. I don't know why,but sometimes I just cry because I'm just sad, but no one died, my boyfriend and I are great, and nothing is going wrong, why does this happen?

Are you sure everything is really okay? Sounds like you're missing something somewhere.

Do you have any goals in life? Maybe try thinking about some long term and short term goals. Actually write them down. Something you want to do by next week, next month, next year. Sometimes thinking about something you want to achieve can give you a sense of purpose, and help you be happy.

The goals may have nothing to do with relationships at all. They may be material, educational, whatever.

Maybe try keeping a journal just for yourself. Every day or few days write down what is bothering you, and maybe some possible solutions to the problems you have faced. The fact of writing it or typing it can sometimes help you sort things out in your head if you're having any difficulties that way.