Behind it all, what is there.

There is this girl that i am really into that always shows off and lies about things that are just plain stupid. Even when I catch her in those lies, I say nothing at all. I laugh at it thinking they are innocent. Recently she has been trying to get with me, but what stops me are those innocent lies and showing off. If she has the nerve to tell lies about stupid things, could they lead to bigger lies. What are behind the lies and why does she do them if they are dumb. I just want to know why she has to show off or lie about dumb things. It really don't bother me now, but if were together it probably would. I need to know what they do for her or why she does them. Whoever can help, pls feel free to.

Indeed, these people are seriously lacking in self-esteem and self worth. They generally believe that there lives are so dull and boring that they have to make up stories to make is sound better. Sound familiar? These people are bad new. You need to be very careful around them. I advise great caution. This person would probably sell you out in a second too. These people are just loaded with issues. Tread lightly.