Am I too fussy (when it comes to women)?

My best female Jolene is always trying to hook me up with friends of hers.

So far I have only been introduced to 3 of them, which is great however I havent liked any of them. Jolene always says to me: "You have got to meet this friend of mine, shes so pretty and so down to earth, I think that u will really like her"

I will admit that I can be friends with all the women that she has introduced me to but nothing more. No-one is saying that I have to be more than friends with them, but that is what my friend has in mind when introducing me to them. Am I being too fussy, because I havent really gotten to know them yet but I can see that only a friend they will be?

Any help will be appreciated

0X

Hello!

No one can tell you whether you are being too picky or not, if you're not interested, there's not much more you can do. The only thing I ask, and something you should try to figure out for yourself, is why are you not interested. If you can figure this out, it will help you (and us as well) figure out whether you are correct or not in saying that you may be too "fussy".

Thanks!

S.A.M.

I concur with "Secret agent mans" response.

Are you always looking for faults in these girls? or is it that they just dont light your fire?

the answer lies within you.

There may not be anything wrong with them or you, maybe your just not ready yet, because your not sure what your looking for.

tell her u dont want her to expect anything from u.

its not like u can control it if u can see the girl as friends or more.

make it clear to her as soon as possible before she tells the girls tht ur supposed to like them and end up being embarrassed.

Goodluck! see ya!

I don't think your too picky! When you feel the spark, then you feel the spark! Sometimes it come right away and other times it grows out of friendship. Take your time and enjoy meeting new people. Most likely the girl that lights your fire will be one you have chosen yourself!