Tomorrow I tell him that I'm pregnant...

Smokeycat

I took a pregnancy test today and the outcome was positive. It's my ex's child and he has a new gf of about one month now. I'm 8 days pregnant. Obviously this tells you he cheated on her. I'd just like some advice on how to be prepared on the outcome and maybe how I should handle it. I know that he'll have to tell her but he may lie as to the time frame. If he does that she'll be able to figure it out eventually that it isn't correct b/c of the trimesters and counting the months, how much I show, etc. I'm hoping that he'll tell her the truth b/c I'd feel terrible if my baby was a part of a big lie...my child is innocent. I really would like to be with my ex and try again...I know it's possible that he'll agree. But I'm still scared of the outcome. I really would like some help b/c I'm so confused and having all these extra hormones being created at the current time in me isn't helping! Do you think I should suggest (if his reaction is good) we get back together or do you think I should just let him think and tell his gf before I mention that? HELP PLEASE!

---[added by secret_agent_man from a follow up post]---

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS ANYONE b/c I have to do it tom. morning at my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! THANKS!

I think you should go ahead and tell him. Who cares about what hes new girlfriend thinks it is none of her business inthe first place. It is her problem that she has a boyfriend who cheated on her.

Have you told your parents yet I think they should know also. I think you are thinking too much about his new girlfriend,but not how are you and your ex going to provide for this baby.

You should go ahead and tell him tomorrow at school or at least tell you parents first. It is now his job to decide what he wants to do, but I hope he will be a man and take care of his baby.

Being a mother is a life long commitment with this guy so like it or not if he is a real man he will pay child support. Just b/c you have a baby does not mean your ex will comeback to you but, he may want too you never know.

be calm and confident while telling him, and make sure to tell him "if he isnt willing to be a part of it then its fine with u..." it always works and probably u guys would get back together, i mean he did cheat on his gf with u a while ago, which means he still has feelings for u, and if hes understanding, then great.

wish u a happy family takecare of the lil living thing in you wat a miracle.

Goodluck! see ya!

I think you should tell him and don't worry about what his new girlfriend has to say. This is between you and him. I don't suggest bringing up getting back together just yet. I suggest you wait and let the news sink in first, see how he handles it. If the outcome is positive, then talk about your future plans with him. Find out what will happen b/w the two of you.

Just try not to fight or argue about things. Try to work as a team, whether or not you guys are a couple. Because remember, the child is innocent and will be the one affected if there is any turmoil b/w the two of you.

Good Luck on your pregnancy and everything else!