"Good Bye".....???

Ok I'm gonna leave tomorrow for a week to have like a great break before school starts.

Ok my boyfrind's in Toronto for a while, and like yesterday they had this power thing....ok he could'nt say "bye, I love you, have a great time" yesterday, but today like I know he's been online at like 1 pm, and I wasnt there, so he went to watch a movie, like my/his friens say. Now it's 9pm, and he's not back yet. I've been online since 2 pm, but he didn't showed up. Ok now I feel like he doesn't care about me, like he won't miss me, like a movie is much more important than me. Ok now maybe he's out with some friends, but why he didn't tell me? I'm gonna go to bed soon cuz I nedd to leave very early, and I haven't heard a word from him, If he doesn't come before I leave, it will be worst vacation I've ever had, I already ruined my parents' evening today because of that, now Im doing it to my friends.

Please could someone tell me if he cares about me and just TOO BUSY TO TELL ME, or is he just doesn't care. Have anyone of you had the same situation? Please help, im gonna die here..

I deff dont think u should even for one second believe that he doesnt care about u. Just because he wasnt online all day doesnt mean ne thing at all. His computer could be tied up, not working, or maybe the power even went out again. I deff dont believe its becase he just doesnt care. I dotn kno him, but thats pretty low for ne one. There must be a logical explanation for why he isnt online. Can u call him? if u can, then just call and say bye, i luv u, w/e u wanna say. Dont make him be the first one to call or talk to u if u really wanna talk to him. Dont worry and dont let it ruin ur vaca. Have fun and by all means dont take this so literal. Well hope everything turns out all right, and have fun.

I wouldn't let such a seemingly minor thing ruin your vacation. I mean, you'll see him in a week. If you can't catch each other online, maybe use e-mail next time?

I totally understand where you're coming from. I've felt the need to feel just that extra bit of security. The kind of security that the simple phrase "I'll be thinking about you," can bring. Don't worry about it, though. In a week, come back and work out some sort of communication plan. Might help?

Have fun!

Ontario is undergoing rotating blackouts, so it's entirely possible that his computer has been off and on. It may have come up for an hour, and gone back down for 10. Not only that, but the communucations infrastructure has not been 100% stable, so his computer may have been okey, but he was unable to get internet access.

But apart from all that, an event as widespread and unusual as a total blackout does tend to affect people in different ways. After being isolated and without power for many hours, he may have just wanted to so with people for a while, really hard to say. He may have been trying to get you and been very frustrated in not being able to.

I know for me, it's triggered some very odd feelings and emotions about things and I've done things a little differently today than I normally would.

Try not to worry about it overly. It's been very unusual. People generally don't stop caring overnight. Just look forward to contacting him when you get back.