Hey all i have a job interview tmrw! Any advice?

Hey all!

i have a job interview tmrw...i would ask if you all would please wish me luck or pray for me please! i really need it.

I need this second job in order to keep a place i am looking at, so please wish me luck or pray! (whichever you prefer)

Thank you very very much!

Any tips you have? That would help me? B/c this is second job...so what should or should i not say in regards to them knowing about my second job?

Thanks so much!

Your advice and prayers and luck are very much appreciated!

-jitrenda

Wish you luck!

Did you give them your availability? (If not they might assume that this is going to be your only job) Did you fill-out an application form? Did you write your employment history on this form or on your resume? Did you include your job right now on your employment history?

If you answered yes to the last question, you're gonna have to mention it. LET THEM ASK FIRST (They'll ask what are your biggest accomplishments in your previous jobs), DON'T SAY ANYTHING UNLESS THEY ASK FOR IT. Aside from that, your challenge is to sell to them that your other job WILL NOT INTERFERE with this job that you're trying to get into.

If your answer is no, then UNLESS the situation requires you to mention anything about your other job, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.