Please pray for me and/or wish me luck! Finding another job!

Hey all!

I am in a bit of a bind. I found the perfect place to live...it's a place of my own with no roomie...it's absolutely perfect. The rent is really good and also includes hydro, laundry and cable...that is really good deal.

This place is closer to work, so i will not have to rely on my coworkers to drive me to work at insane hours. I will be able to get myself to and from work if i keep this place.

But the problem is i need another job to keep this place. So all of you that pray and for those who don't, wish me luck!

I really badly need another job! So please all your luck and prayers would be greatly appreciated! I need to find a job in 2 weeks! or at the most a month.

So please good vibes would be greatly appreciated...i love the place but i am freaked out i may not be able to keep it!

Thank you so much! i really appreciate it!

-jitrenda

I second everything SwingFox just said! If you believe it, it will happen. Employers love someone who is confident, enthusiastic, and eager to get going.

I'm off to church right now and will make sure to put in a request to the big guy.