!!! I have a suicidle mind right now i just cant fix my life

!! help me please before i do something stupid and regret it,my room is a mess i ahve papers every where,i havent mailed in my rebate since my brother left to UCLA,i am goingt o be an 9th grader,my high school papers that i received threw the mail is al over the place and i have to turn in some stuff in to the school ,my dog peed on me,i havent cruised on the street or gone to the movies with my friend,i havent written any poetry,no one in my family is at the hous every one is working and they wont understand me,school starts in the 20th and i dont know if i can handle the work,i dont have a girl friend,my family fights every day,ever one in my block is having fun exept me,i have no interest in the things i once loved,i am so freaking mad,sad,and angry at life the way it is,........am i depressed or stressed out or what do i have.......please help me before i just flat out throw my self in the whater and let myself die

Take a deep breath and relax. This situation is not as bad as it seems trust me. I have been where you are now before. Hurting yourself in any way will just worsen the situation. Step out of your scrambled mind for a second...disconnect yourself from the world. You're at a time in your life where much of what is going on around you is very overwhelming. I was depressed a lot my freshman year of high school. What you need to figure out is what you're worth. You're much stronger than the situation you're in. Having a girlfriend will not make things better. Your family problems will settle. It's not the end of the world. Take things one at a time. Don't think about anything else but the one thing you are doing. If you're messing with papers for school...think only about that. Don't resort to cutting yourself, overdosing on anything, etc. If you don't suceed in suicide...like almost every first attempt ends up...you'll be in more misery. Just take a break from the world. Relax, compose yourself. When you have composure...try to work on some of those things. If you just need someone to talk to...send me a private message or im me on AIM. I'll be more than happy to help you.

I've been depressed before, too. It really sucks. It got to the point where I would leave class to go to the bathroom, and think of jumping out of every window I saw on the way there. Eventually, though, I got over it. This is what I would do if I were you, in order of immediate usefulness:

1. Clean up your room - It'll give you something to do and have a positive impact on your immediate surroundings.

2. Get your papers in order - It'll take a load off your shoulders and prepare you for step 3, which is...

3. Go to your high school and see if you can talk to a guidance counselor. They will probably be there getting ready for the year to start in advance. Find out which one is going to be your counselor, and have a long chat with him or her. Tell them all your worries, what you're afraid of and how you're feeling so bad. Tell them you don't want to go through your first year of high school feeling like crap, but you also don't want to talk to your parents about it because you're so put off by their fighting. Tell them you want to see a doctor as soon as possible and get on some medication.

Most likely, your counselor-to-be will be quite impressed with your initiative in seeking help for your problems. There are actually a lot of kids going through just what you're describing at any given time, but most of them just slog through it because it clouds their rational thought process and makes them feel like they can't trust anyone. If you get help, I promise that things will start going better for you in due time. Really.

I'm sorry, I know how you feel, I wish I didnt, but I do. Maybe though when you cant seem to go on with life, GOd can. i mean it might sound crazy, it did when someone told me that, but I am a living miracle, I had pills in my hand, I thought no one cared or would care, but I met with someone befor ethe night I was planning on doing it. She said, I love you before leaving, and I gave God a chance, and look where I am today, it worked for me and can work for you ! Dont give up on him or on life, and if it truly is the worst it can be, then it can only get better

I love love to talk to you via email... email removed

lea