What should I do...?? can't move on...

there this girl I like. I tried to ask her if we could be more than just friends... but she gave me the same reply. she said she wasn't ready. she also told her very bestfriend about that so i'm not sure if she was using it as an excuse.

i just can't seem to get my feelings off her and i really want to know what should i do. the situation is

1) She's kind of close to me as a friend but then she seems merry with other guys.

2)I never really call her up, I've a problem with talking on the phone, I'll get very nervous and end up with no topics to talk about. it happened before and i guess that made me unable to talk on d phone much, especially with this girl i like

3)several occasion, I asked her what she did... she told me she went out on a dinner with a 'friend' and was on the phone with a 'friend' till late nite and obviously i could feel that this 'friend' is a guy.

4)Since i don't call her up, I usually sms her. she never bothers to sms me, and it's always me who sms her... even when i ask her out... she would end up wit words like "we'll meet you all at 9pm" but lately eventhough she's saying that.... she turns up alone.

I'm very confused on what i should do... but i really like her. I just can't get a peace of mind... does someone have any advice for me out there...

I tried moving on with life... and forgetting about her, but it's so hard for me... it seems impossible.

Hello, I am sorry you are experiencing this. How long ago did you tell her your feelings and she said she wasn't ready? If she said she wasn't ready then I would suggest that you respect that and don't push her because this will definitely push her further away from you. The best thing to do is to let her be and move on. If there's one thing I know it's that you can't make someone love you, you can only be the best person you can be and as long as you love yourself you will be OK. Good luck, ok.

Princess777

Don't be a victim of mind games. If you spend all of your time trying to figure out what this that and the other thing mean, you're wasting time better spent trying to meet someone else. It's hard, believe me. I'm going through a little unrequited love episode myself right now. The hard truth is, you've got to move on sometimes. Distract yourself. Go for a run, rent a funny movie, learn to play guitar (a GREAT way to get noticed). Just don't mope.

Best of Luck

the first time was about 1.5 years ago. and the 2nd time was about 4 months ago... I'm doing my best not to push her... and hoping that things will come to conclusion somehow.

it's just that i can't seem to get my mind off her and move on, what i mean is.. i seem to be stuck with liking her... until or unless she tells me straight that i've no chance with her.

i just wanna know if i should try my luck and stay by her until the day she's ready and hopefully we're close enuf to be more than friends. or...?

I understand that you really like her a lot. However there is a song out there now that talks about a man who goes to a county fair with his wife and runs into an old flame. As the 2 women talk, He thanks God for the unanswered prayers that he kept insisting the old flame fall in love with him. Because he is so in love with his wife now and can't imagine being with anyone else - she is perfect for him. So think about that... the way you feel about her now may be replaced in the future with stronger feelings for the right one later on. And you never know, maybe later on she will come around and want to go out. But until then try to think positive about your future without her, or just as a friend.

Princes777