i Rushed into things like a bull goin at a red blanket

uh...this is my furst post and id like to say hello to everybody here. i gotta big problemo thas bin buggen me every since this relationship started...see its like this: after school ended, i was thinkin hey im pathetic, i graduated from middle school already and im still in no relationship, at all!, in my whole dang life! so during this summer, my friends told me this one gurl Helen was diggin me. they told me she was pretty and to get with her. i was like "haha, yah wutever" i seem to always do that, maybe cuz im embarrassed. n e wayz, after a month i talked to helen online, and she seemed pretty cool, just not my dream gurl....so my frends planned an outting at tha mall...so i went and so did helen, we met and she totally wasnt my dream gurl! she was cool, but not my type...during tha movie we watched, she held my hand, then after that, she just held it always, then she sed we are a couple, and i was arite with it...but soon i noticed how i rushed into this, i went on a blind date with someone that i didnt really like, then went headfurst into a relationship...sigh...this is my furst relationship, so i dont want other gurls to say,"hey this guy isnt too serious with his relationship, he has no chance with me!" but i really wanna be single agen and to think everything over...i even like this gurl that i went to middle school with agen! so my situation: I rushed into a relationship, i dont really like this gurl im with, i like some other gurl that is my dream gurl, and now im stuck...

yah yur rite.....very rite......sigh.......how can i break it to her tho.....i mean she really likes me[ not to be conceited ] she thinks she hit tha jackpot with me...she calls me beb and uhhh....she sex she misses me and all that stuff......it makes it even more harder......how?

Mate if she feels that way about you then realise that the longer you take to do it, the worse off it will be for her. I did the same thing after I broke up with my first love. Talk about a rebound! Broke off after over 3 years and met a new girl 1 week later, bleh...

Anyway, she thought I was the greatest guy she'd ever met too, but I wasn't into it... just didn't think I'd be able to handle being single. But I broke it off after a few weeks, she was really pissed at first. I broke her heart, but a few weeks later we managed to be friends.

I'm just glad I got it over and done with. Do the right thing by her, let her know that she's not the one and you don't want to lead her on.

Good Luck!!!

Yeah you just need to end it. I know exactly what you are feeling. I am the type of person who feels they can't be alone, until i am with someone. Then I say to myself... "what was I thinking". It's hard to disappoint someone, especially if they are really into you, but the sooner you face up to it, the better you will be. Just think how much harder it will be after a few months. Yikes.

well, the relationship ended, but in a way i dint expect...she told me we should break up, i accepted....could that be fate wurkin? if it was, it was so rite...i wasnt meant to be with her....thankx for tha advice, really helped me....anywayz hoo are you guys? scientists in tha field of loveology (