i havin certain feelings that i shouldnt trust someone

hello i am new here ... and i have alot on my mind here about my long distance relationship with this guy ....... he is sweet and understandin .... and all but theres several things that are really starting to bug me ......

1. he says that he cant give me his home phone number ...he cant call me

2. he hasnt gave me his new address ...where he lives at now

3. i have only one picture of him and that was from 2 years ago..... he says that he has long hair now....

4 everytime he says he is coming here to my state to meet me...... he has had an excuse for evrytime that he could not come over here to meeet me.......and all this has been on going for almost 2 years now .... and i want to meet him but i wish he would send me a recent picture of himself but he hasnt ......

what should i do before he does come over here to meet me? can anyone help me? give me some advice...... help

Girl he is SOOOO NOT WORTH IT! Forget this guy..he sounds like a complete jerk! If you met him online two years ago and not in person...what's the big deal? Move on you can surely find someone else. There are TONS of single guys out there waiting for a girl like you!

thanks for replyin back....... theres alot more to this story ........

This guy is younger than me and he sounds like he very convincing and all but i just dont like the things that i posted earlier ...no recent picture ....no phone number .....no address..... and i have his old address but hey that is not doing me any good now that he has moved! He has been tryin for year and half to get here where i am now and each time .... he comes up with another excuse...... so i told him that if he cant get his butt over here .... i would make some arrangements to go see him ..but i would want a number where i can reached and his address ....just in case something happens..... he said ok but still he hasnt gave me anything yet ....and i feel like you do there segagirl i feel like he is not tellin me something .....and i have asked him if he is married ....he said no........i have asked him if he is seein someone else...... he said no im not ........ so i really dont know what else to expect from this cat ..... i feel like im being played here .......... i know he has a ex-girlfriend and all ..... but i really dont trust her or his ex-roommate either ...(another female).......

and he is planning on comin here to meet me..... hey .....he will stay at a motel and before i go off with him .... i will get a picture of him and i plan on gettin some info on him so i can give it to my family ........ just in case....... i have been told that he talks in his sleep........ that is one way to get his phone number from him......and its sneaky also but hey i need something ! i want to meet him but he isnt going to my place ..... i ask him to stay in a motel until ((((( i get the info i want from him)......... im only give him one more chance to get his butt over here and then if he gives me another excuse why he cant come here .... im gonna give him the boot ! i feel like that is only being fair ........

P.S.- i havent meet him yet but .i am tryin to be fair ........ but if theres anyone who can me some ideas on how to get some info from him .... please let me know ..... he says he is gonna be comin here to meet me on this tuesday ...... so if he does..... i need some hints .... if he doesnt come .... im gonna look for someone else!

Sweetie, to be SAFE ...you must tell him you have to have these things before you met him....tell him not to even bother with the trip until. And under no circumstances should you meet him anywhere but a PUBLIC place..even with a pic and phone #....

You know nothing about this guy, the "old" pics could totally not even be his.

There is nothing wrong with meeting people from online, but you have to be safe about it. And there is just something off with this guy.