hello,i hope someoone can help me?!!?! i said very awful thing to my sister and now i feel horrible ok heres the storie

2 years ago her firts love left her and never called her to breake up or nothin he moved to az. and he was supossed to just go to visit and never came back.

and on the day of my sisters graduation we were all stressed out and we all started to get attitudes wwith each other she said some bad stuff about me and i was trin to hold all my anger in (it was her day, right)and that all the sudden my mouth opend and what came out was at leased the person i love didnt leave ,and my mom said thet thats not why he left and i said he didnt love her enough to stay and i truly didnt mean any of iit and now sh has this new websit thet she thinks i dont know about but i do and went to check it out and when i seen it i brust into tears caus of what i said and i dont know what to do

please check out her site and please tell me anything that could help i feel like dirt or wrose

Hi There Inanna,

I understand that you are sad because of something you said to your sister whilst you were angry. I tried to check the website you talk about, but the link is actually an e-mail address and not a web address ! Perhaps you could put the website address up so we can see it?

We all say things when we are angry - in fact we say terrible things when we are angry, and it's usually the ones we love the most that we hurt the most - as we know how to really hurt them well and it's easy.

Your sister could forgive you, but you have to make the effort to make up with her. Have you said sorry to her? You need to have a chat with her - and it's going to be one big sorry chat from you - no rushjob wil do here. You need to let her know that you really are sorry. DOn't mention the website you found - she would probably get embarressed about it.

Tell her that you know you were wrong to say what you said, at the time you said it. You hope that she can forgive you. You know that under the circumstances it was the last thing you should have said.

Most of all - let her know that you are there for her if she needs you and you hope that both of you can get past this.

Hope this helps you,

~Charmed~

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I had a seizure today. I didn't know what the hell was going on. that was the first time ne thing like this has ever happened to me! I thought I was dying,so i prayed. ya know what I prayed for?I prayed that he would know that I love him. I don't think anyone knows how much I do. I prayed that he wouldn't think that I'd given up on our love. All this has made me realize that he will Alwayz have my heart. BUT- does he want it?I'm not sure I wanna know. I don't even know if he is in love with me still. HOW COULD I? everybody I know is glad that we're not 2gether anymore. I'm NOT!!!

This is soo hard! I can't really put all the blame on him. I moved so soon after he left.I don't know if he tried to get a hold of me.

I miss him so much. I miss feeling his heartbeat under my hand, the smell of his skin, the taste of his kiss,but mostly I miss his smile..

The last time I talked to him (before he left) he told me :

" I just want you to know how much I love you. And if something happens while I'm gone, I'll always be waiting for you on the other side. Never give up on our love. Smile and think of me, and whisper "I love you" before you fall asleep. Don't worry if you get a funny feeling, it is just me thinkin of you and lettin you know I love you."

Well, now I'm even more sad! GOODNIGHT MY BABY!I'll write more tomorrow.

12:17 AM - add eprops - add comments - email it

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I'm so bored, and confused. My heart is crying but, I put on a smiling face. I know that I'm supposed to move on and get over him.But i keep thinking what's wrong with me?, what did I do wrong?, why didn't he love me enough to come back home?

I'm not convinced that someone out there is made to love me and be with me forever. I can't put my trust into anyone.My heart is broken,

but it will slowly heal. I wonder if i will have the chance to find my soulmate when it does.(IF I have one)

What am I gonna do? Should I let my feelings show or keep them hidden in a mask of control? This sucks,I wish I knew what to do! I wish I could ask someone for advice but bringing him up makes everyone look at me with eyes that speak words unsaid. Everybody wants to say " Told ya he'd break your heart" their eyes say it. We (me & him) made a deal that we'd prove them wrong. Guess he had his fingers crossed! I miss im soo much. He really was a good person. I miss having a best friend. He truly was even if we couldn't be together as a couple, I wish we could have stayed friends.

Memories..... That is all I have left. Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I've talked to him. I used to talk to him 24/7.

1:49 PM - add eprops - add comments - email it

this is what the site said(some dates and names have been changed)

Monday, July 28, 2003

It has been two months since he's been gone!

Our song is playin on the radio!I feel like cryin my eyes out.But I won't. Stacey and Leah are right here so I have to hold it in. I dont thinkI'll ever stop missin him. Not a day goes by where i dont think of him. What happenned to our love? One day you have the best relationship then one morning, you wake up and they're gone just like a snap of the fingers. I thought I'd never fall in love with somebody- He proved me wrong!

Hi Inanna,

I can tell by the website that your sister is hurting a lot over this breakup - and what you said to her - while it seems that it was the worse thing in the world - has not been the most promenant thing on her mind - infact, you surely hurt her with the statement, but it is probably not the focus of her sadness.

As I said to you before - the only real solution to this problem is that you talk to her and get the situation out in the open. How did you find the site she has anyways and are you totally sure she doesn't know you have seen it?

What age are you guys, and how long ago did you say this to her anyways. Lets see if we can get you a plan together

Hang in there,

~Charmed~