girls: shaving DOWN THERE

whats the best way to be smoothe and not get razor burn (ow) or bumps or anything? i read that if you shave downward, so you're not going against the grain, it will keep you from getting razor burn or anything, but it was impossible to be completely smoothe and there was still razor burn. i even use shaving cream...any ideas?

Ouch!!! Sounds painful! I'd suggest that you don't shave down there! It can cause ingrown hairs and grow back is really itchy. i wouldn't use Veet though! that area is pretty sensitive and you could get nasty reactions.

If you really want to do it I'd suggest go to a good beauty salon and get a wax done. It's painful but it does take longer for the hairs to grow back. Also if you do it regularly the hair grows back finer!

I started shaving 'down there' several years ago - started with a trim that got out of hand - now I wouldn't have it any other way! It feels terrific! I have always had trouble with razor burn, on my legs. A friend suggested Aveeno shaving cream - expensive but well worth it - no razor burn, no ingrown hairs, no itchy growback. Hope this helps!

As a guy, I can tell you since WE have to shave out face...

If you shave downwoards it hurts less......maybe it leavs a little but its not that important

Shaving upworads is for really thik haired and black haired people. [Like Middle Eastern....ahhha]

You can use an electic shaver [brune....], your dads/husband

try........

• 4 weeks later...