am I an alcoholic?

Alright last night I had a couple of beers, and it was 5 months since I stopped drinking. I was a normal drinker maybe a drink a week or 2. But I stopped and my ex-gf got angry at me last night becuz I was drunk and she called me a drunkie.

So am an alcoholic?

p.s. should I get help

I dont think you are an alcoholic unless you feel like you need to drink everyday or every weekend. I would watch yourself though. If you could go off it for 5 months then I think you could do it again. You are not additcted you dont crave it do you. If you do then you do need to go get help.

Hey-

yes i agree with Babes i think that you are not an alcoholic if you have a beer once every months or so. if you are feeling like you NEED alcohol to go on, yes i'd have to say you are beginning to become an alcoholic. Just do yourself a favor and try to restrain from drinking too much. about 99.9 percent of girls wont want a drunk boyfriend!

hope this helped

babybottlepop007

i agree with everyone else, HOWEVER, i also feel the rules change when you are only 15/16(according to your signature). im not gonna tell you not to drink cuz ur to young, cuz i know your not, but as a rule, when i was you age, i always drank responsibly, as long as you are in control of yourself and you are not drinking on a regular basis, or alone, then i'd say your fine.