How does a guy get........?

Hi, I was ova my friends house last night with a bunch of my best friends. Well u kno how wen grls get together...they talk. lol. Ok well we were talkin about guys, and the question about "blue balls" came up. We were all a little iffy on the subject. I mean a bunch of grls sittin around wondering how a guys balls turn blue!!!! Just imagine what went on there. I was wondering if ne one knew what the hell that is and how it happens etc etc. Cuz now we are all confused and scared that are guys with have blue balls lol jk jk. Ok this is a serious question, thatnks in advance for ur help.

Ok, ok.. I'll do my best to explain...

"Blue balls" is a figure of speech, and there is no relation to color.

---[edit]---

I would like to add that I stand corrected on the color issue... after reading the next reply! Thanks!

---[end edit]---

The term "blue" is supposed to mean "sad" in this case. It's just a painful feeling in that area caused by sexual exitement without climax. If you get a guy really turned on and ready, but nothing past that, he will feel it the next day.

Hope this helps, and no, nothing will turn green either!

S.A.M.

• 4 weeks later...

Blue Balls is the result of pelvic congestion, when more blood and lymph flows into the genitals (during sexual arousal) than flows out; and, when it remains in the genitals for an extended period of time, then it CAN cause discomfort and aching. If there is no release, the area remains engorged. Without any outflow, men may feel slight discomfort in the testes, which are very sensitive to these kinds of changes. Some guys do not actually 'turn blue', but feel the discomfort. But, some guys actually do turn blue... but its just the color of the skin of the scrotum.

This is not harmful for the guy at all.... It just usually causes a lot of discomfort. Hope this helps.

You may have noticed a distinct bluish tinge to your testicles after you make out for several hours -- and the deep, most uncomfortable ache that goes along with it.

Actually, it's not your testicles that are blue, it's the skin of the scrotum. When you're aroused, blood flows not only to the penis, but to the entire area.

The longer you stay aroused, the longer the blood stays there. Newer blood is red, but older blood, which has less oxygen, is blue -- and that's why your testicles appear to contain more blue blood

hope this clears up your curiosity

..... Okay, I think he was kidding when he said it turned green if you squeezed to hard, but it doesn't matter be gentle with the penis it is the most powerful tool any man can have I never heard about "Blue balls" but it sounds kind of painful, I don't know about you other guys but my "balls" are sensitive even to a gentle touch..

Blue balls is pretty painfull... I have had it twice now in the past week. My new girlfriend and I like to tease a lot, so I get really arroused, and there is no way to "relieve" this arousal; I just sit there and let it go away.

So, from doing this, it causes the blood to stay there.... This causes the testes and adomen area to become very sensitive and painful. To me it feels like I was swiftly kicked in the croch and it doesn't go away for a good hour or so. (It helps, basically, if you can 'relieve' yourself.... that makes it go away quicker.) My scrotum does not turn any color though, I just have the pain. It is very uncomfortable. hehe

• 2 weeks later...