pls.help me know??

bad girl

guys, ive got problem my bf and i tried to have sex last week and it really hurts, his dick wasn't able to break my hymen but it did penetrate little, im my period is delayed and he told me that he had a pre-ejac. but i told him that he didn't break my hymen so there is no total penetration right? is it possible that im pregnant?

i am sorry about what has happened to you and you must be worried. you need to carry out a pregnancy test because you can get pregnant without breaking your hymen...and in fact most girls have actually already broken thiers by the time that they have intercourse.

You actually don't need to have intercourse to get pregnant, your bf can ejaculation near to your opening of your vagina just enough for the semen to start to move onwards.

Hopefully chances are that the reason your period is late is a) you are so worried it is upsetting your hormone levels b) you are still to settle into a rhythm of a period which can actually take quite a few years so you may find that it happens soon..

Just go to a pharmacy and do a test, do it with your friends about you.

Hi there. Well to answer the question....if he was at all inside you, then yes there is a possibility you could be pregnant. To avoid situations like this, always, always use birth control and a condom.

I would go ahead and take a pregnancy test.

In regards to your hymen, some girls do not bleed or show signs that the hymen has been ruptured(without medical evaluation), even when it has.

thanks, but i think his *beep* stay but not too long bec. i move coz it hurts.. he just scrtch it on my top but im too wet to feel if he really releases so many semen, do you think im pregnant?

How many times do you need to hear the same words? - Have a pregnancy test.

Also try to type complete and proper words - it makes it a lot easier for the rest of us to understand (and thats generally a big help when YOUR the one asking for advice!)

Get the test and then let us know how it turns out.

Good luck