I have a problem with my girlfriend...

I dont know if i can trust my girlfriend. She keeps saying she loves me and wants to be with me and me only, but yet she wants to keep the fact that we are a couple a secret, even to her ex-b/f's and guys who she knows have huge crushes on her.

what annoys me is that she gives out her email address to guys she meets and who are clearly hitting on her for her looks. even though they dont love her for who she is like i do, she still chooses to be the object of their affection, even though this act clearly bothers me

with the limited time she spends with me and the lack of feelings she shows me when we're together, im beginning to lose trust in her feelings for me

it sounds like you have already figured this out for yourself, even if you do not want to admit it. I would suggest that you talk to her, sit her down with just the two of you, and let her know your feelings even if you have done so in the past. Let her know that the current habits are not that of a loving couple, and that you are not OK with it, and tell her why it hurts you when she does the things that bother you. be specific.+ If she can not accept or be sympathetic to your needs, then I think you know what comes next and what is necessary. It sounds like you already know this, and you understand that you can not continue with things the way they are. I hope things work out for you, and if you take care of yourself, and be honest with yourself, and not accept a situation that makes you unhappy, you will be better off, even if that means losing her.