how 2 keep relationshp strong n u think mine will last?

hi...my relationship wiv my bf is going well.

we're both 15. its his 1st time of dating n hving a gf.. but its my 3rd time. so.. see the difference?? a non experience guy n an experieced gal.. hehehe...

yeah so u think even tho we're like dat, our relationship will last for @least 2 yrs? coz im lookin 4ward 2 a long term relationship wiv him...

AND anotha thing iz, how 2 keep our relationship strong? everything's going well btween us now, just that i wan it 2 last like this 4 a long time.

Live in the "now" not the "future". Don't plan for next year, but plan for next week. Take baby-steps, thats how you'll get somewhere.

Different experience levels can have their pro's and con's. But the best thing you can do is teach him and share your experience with him. Let him know if he does anything wrong and correct it for him.

To keep a realtionship strong, you need alot of solid communication. You need to let eachother know how you're both feeling, and be able to talk to eachother on just about anything. If you can't talk to your boyfriend, then you won't be goin very far with him.

I Hope that helps... Lemi know if you have anymore questions.

ST

I dont want to sound crash, but if you are 15 how many serious relationships can you have had? I think you are both still young and still inexperienced with life, I dont mean this to be mean, I am just trying to say that you should not be so serious, and just have fun. Go with the relationship and enjoy it. I hope for you that it does last, but I have never known any successful relationship where it started out as a plan to last 2 years... Enjoy life, geeze, what I wouldn't give to be 15 and have that fun and irresponsible lifestyle all over again.. OK, well maybe just for a weekend.. hope this helps...