Anger Management?

tink

How am I supposed to manage anger I don't know how to even sense coming? Sometimes I can tell when my blood is beginning to boil, and I might lose control, but other times, something so small and trivial will happen, and I find myself curled into a ball in the corner of my kitchen cring my eyes out with a triple shot of tequila in my hand, begging God to just put me out of my misery...

...management for anger issues? I doubt it's really possible.

Don't be sorry for being blunt. I've told myself a hundred times I probably should be seeing a shrink. However, at the moment, I have a broken foot, no job, and no method of transportation (other then my boyfriend who is being too helpful as it is.). If I splurge for a doctor, it'll be one that can prescribe me for the pain I'm having to endure from this broken bone.

My life has gone from crap to complete crap.

I doubt your life is crap! No one's life is crap! The fact that you are alive and talking to other human beings is proof that your life is not crap.

Most doctors do know something about psycolology, unavoidable through med school.

How long ago did you break your foot? If it was more than a week ago it should not hurt anymore, trust me i've done it before.

As to getting a job, look through your friends, look in the classifieds. I am very sure you can't find a job if you are not activly looking.

• 7 years later...

Archived