My mom isnt a mom to me :S

See, my mom and her friend got into a fight and I was really close to my moms friend and all, I babysat her kids and were close, and wht happen was my mom told me I was forbid to see her friend, But I wouldnt listen to her, she cant stop me from seeing her, shes like a 2nd mom to me, and so I went over and saw ehr while my mom was at work, and I wasnt afraid of telling her that I went and saw her, who cares, and my mom cant gruond me cause well, she doesnt know what I do all day, shes at work, and after work she goes to bars, or guys houses. so i told her I went over to her house, and she got mad and said "U like it there pack ur bags and get out" she kicked me out, at 10:30 at night, when there was a rapist on the loose, I waited outside until midnight, in the thunder and rain! I was so mad at her, I went to nancy's house (my moms x friend) and thats why I was outside that long, she had gone out with her kids and they were at a friends house, so she got there and she took me in, for 3 days, my mom had called 2 days after she kicked me out and siad "i excpect you home" I hung up and that was that, eventually I called her and said "i want you to come over to nancy's house and I want you to takl to me and I want a few things to change" she agreeed, we ended up fighting and all so I went in the house and sat down (we were talkign in the backyard) and I was crying, worried, didnt know what to do so nancy came in and she said "why not try it" try to go home, I didnt want to but, I did, I then e-mailed my best friend and she e-mailed me back saying good info of what I should do she said stuff like "who makes me happier" " would my mom go the extra mile to make me happy" and my mom wouldnt, but nancy would! and shes not my mom, nancy has done things for me my mom would never of even thought of! And my mom going out all the time, leaving me and my brother (15, bro 16) at home, he works and is always gone so Im stuck alone at home, so I call nancy and I sleep at her house..My mom is just not a mom to me..and I thought...I could live with nancy if I wanted, she would take me! she told me her self, and part of me didnt like the fact that my mom was changing, she was home most of the time, but that lasted 1 month..not even and in a way I want her to screw up and give me an excuse to live with nancy..I can never have friends over, cause I dont have a family of my own, a regualr sit down and eat together rules type of family, weird to hear from a 15 years old that I want structure and rules, but I do. It makes me feel good and knows I will be able to raise a good family my self...someone please explain why I feel like I want my mom to fail again, why I think of nancy as more of a mom!?? im so confused!! i dont wanna hurt my mom ,but shes hurt me more..AJAJA@?/f HELP

That's really a touching story. You are correct that your Mom is not acting like a real Mom, and that's why you crave living with her x-friend, who treats you more like a real Mom would. That's very understandable. Your mother's action of kicking you out of the house at 15 for going to her friend's house is outrageous. You may have a legal case of child neglect, given your mother's absenses, drinking, etc., but the problem with that is the courts may be completely incompetent and inhumane in how they treat you, also.

If you think you can live with your Mom's ex-friend, and there's some legal basis for that and a requirement that she take care of you, then it sounds like something you would be right to consider. I do wish you the best, and remember, you only need to put up with this until you're 18 at the latest, and then you are legally free to go as you choose and you don't have to attend any kind of school immediately, if you'd rather work and get independent first.

When I was a teenager I knew my parents loved me but I also had 3 or 4 other adults that I thought of as 'parents.' It's sad that your mom is being so weird and not being much of a mom to you. It's rejecting behavior and she's hurting you. It's OK to love her and at the same time realize she isn't acting in your best interest.

If Nancy can take care of you then she seems like the best option. If you reported your mom for neglect then you might be put in foster care and most likely it wouldn't be with someone who you love and who is familiar. It's good you have people to turn to. Some day your mom might look back and realize what's she's done. For now you still need responsible and caring adults in your life so it's good you still have a solid support system available to you. I hope everything works out for the best.