the end is near

I once posted a message here reguarding that I have never been with a woman, even at 42 years old I still am a virgin well as my last message before I leave this planet I would like to say that the advice that was given was wrong that is what has led me to make this decision I guess after tonight I wont have to live with this on my shoulders any more. If you were one of the people that gave advice I hope you never have to give advice to some one again when some one asks to be listened to do it and dont offer suggestions on how to fix it because thats not were looking for. I struggled long and hard about what I am about to do my mind is made up so as I end this life just a suggestion if you see some one in despair listen to them and dont offer remedies we arent asking for that so long and see you in the next life

I'm sorry to hear that you have made this decision. I truly am. I don't think I ever got to speak with you before...and if I did, I truly am sorry that my advice did not help.

I am but a human being. I am not a therapist or a psychologist and certainly am not trained to solve others problems. I am only capable of giving advice based on my experience and hoping the best for you.

While I am not going to try to talk you out of your decision (I couldn't even if I tried, right?). I will ask that you reconsider and attempt to speak with someone who truly IS trained to help you solve your problems before completing your mission...realistically, what does it matter if you do it tonight or tomorrow, right? At least if you wait until tomorrow you will have the opportunity to speak with someone who might actually be able to listen better than others have in the past...this is what you ask for in your post.

And, truthfully, I think you want someone to listen. If not, you would have done it already, rather than taking the time it took to write this message to us all.

Please dial your local suicide prevention center, wherever you are located. The number is located in the front of your phone book. While I am more than willing to listen to your problems...I am, as I said, not trained to help. If just talking will help however, go for it.

I AM HERE!

If I thought calling for help would work I would have done it if friend wont listen then whats the point. people i thought cared really dont that is one reason I have made the decision my own mother wont even listen so now i am sure she will tonight when she comes to visit and sees what i have done i am sure she will be sad but you know what she has known for years I have not been happy now she will see . life sucks and its about to get worse

Forgive me, had trouble with my computer.

I think that you have already called for help. That is why you are speaking with me. You've just chosen to call someone/where with people who can not relly help you.

Sometimes, friends and family don't get it. Oftentimes, they don't take you seriously because they don't see through...

Strangers, particularly those at prevention organzations, are there for nothing else...they are there to talk with you and LISTEN to you and let you say everything you have to say. Hey, if it doesn't help, you can always return to your original plan...but at least you make your decision having tried EVERYTHING ELSE first.

Furthermore, why would you want your poor mother to come to visit to find something like that...do you not have any feelings for her? Don't you think that she will spend the rest of her life hating herself, berating herself and thinking about suicide herself because she did not know or help you?

I know that you are hurting right now. I don't blame you. It sounds like there are reasons to be so in your life (although honestly I don't think that not having been with a woman is enough...there must be more there you haven't shared with us).

But if you just talk some more, who knows. What if tomorrow is the day that everything turns around? A little too happy-go-lucky perhaps...but what a chance to take???

listen- im new here- so i dont know how real you are or alot of people on this site. listen man- you need to realize that this life can be beautiful if you realize the point to living depends on how much you wanna live. if you look out there youll find life. dont count on friends and always having to talk to someone. you have to realize how valuable you are as human being- what talents you have- what you can do- what things you wanna see. life is short enough without help- so dont waste it. you have a passion to find out why life is worth living- and that is reason enough to go on living. think of all the beauty this world holds- all the variations of color in this world. all the sights sounds smells and feelings. life is wonderful even with all the garbage going on. you have to utilitize your passion. i love every person in this world because people are my passion. you have to focus on life as a beautiful. life or no life after this one- hold tight to the little bit that you have so you can say why someone asks you why you are alive you can say, "because you are living".

goodluck- and im here too

Joe

love is the grounds in which all paths in this life are walked

I can't offer much more advice then the rest of the posts.

I'll I can say is, think about life. There's alot to it, and you may be focussing on one thing. Don't end your life because of one of life's issues, find something else to do instead of this.

You're important to this world and everyone in it. Throughout your life, you've had positive impacts on many people. Everyone has, those impacts stay with a person for life. Everyone who's ever known you, has something good to say about you. They will miss you.

There are people there for you. You shouldn't base this decision on some bad advice. Instead, move on and try something different.

If you need to talk:

msn - email removed

aim - silenthunderCA

pm - this forum

I'm Here For Ya Too, Buddy

- ST -

best of luck with any decisions here on in.