I wana be a model, or a singer, and yes i know ur just thinking i wana do tht cuz i wana be famous, or for the money, but honestly its nothing to do with that, its just what i like doing, i love singing, and i like dressing up in new and eiting clothes, and practising modeling with my friends, i also like photography, and i really dont know where im goin with my caree to be honest! im 17 / f / uk. if you wana no anything else about me let me no n il be happy to tell you, pls give me sum ideas of what to do!

Well for starters, nothing will happen if you don't take any action to reach your goal. Nobody will know you want to be an actress of model if you just practice at home etc, or wait till a model spotter finds you while shopping. Sure, it happens, it happened to me (I did not take the offer), but that's one chance out of a million. Look up casting agency's in the yellow pages and just call them up.

good luck

Thats the best part about having dreams and knowing how to set goals. Ive learned that all of us may have dreams, but its the ppl that set specific goals are the ones that actually live out their dreams...

Write down specific goals that you want to accomplish within a certain time frame, and make all the necessary steps in order to make it become a reality...

You have to contact an agency in order to get work as a model or actress. A Photoshoot will be normally required...and if they offer acting/modeling classes, these are also good,...as you will learn basic techniques. Be care ful to chek out the validity and reputation of agencies b4 you invest any money into ur modelling career, because altho some are scam,..all are not. You want a reputable agency and one that is known for getting their talent work that pays good money, not 50 or 75 bucks. With any profession, you do need proper training to learn certain skills to be good at what u do, ie: doctor, policeman, firefighter, astronaut, etc...and the same goes for modelling or acting,..so dont let sumone tel you that u dont need it...because the only person that will be cheated out of the opportunity to LEARN is yourself...

It doesnt matter what anyone thinks about why u wanna do it, dont worry about that...this is your life and we create our own destinies of success or failure...so if its what u wana do go for it...

cookies