How to go about telling my mother....

Jayboy

Gettin' right to the point, I'm 19, my girl is 18. We been datin' for almost a year and we both are in love with each other. The unexpected happened. Yup you guessed it ... she's pregnant. 4 months gone by and i'm still hesitant on telling my mother. I just need a good way to tell her with her blowing up in my face. feel me? I was gonna tell her when I move into my apartment in the next 2 weeks but my girls mom is trying to tell her also. I wanna be the one to tell her before its to late. Any umm suggestions?

Ok the best way to do it is to just sit her down and tell her. I make it sound so easy...I know its not Ive been there myself. So what you should do is start of by making sure she is sitting down and that there is no way you can be interruped take the phone of the hook etc. Start of by telling your mum how much you love your girlfriend and although it was not planned that she is pregnant and keeping the baby.

Good Luck Hope your mum doesnt flip too much.

I dont know if there is any really easy way of telling your mother that you are going to have a child. Just make sure you have the answers to the questions she might ask you like....Are you going to marry her? Is she keeping the baby? Stuff like that. I would just be honest with her its the only thing you can really do

Good Luck

Hey JayBoy...

I've been kinda freaked out cos I thought or i think I was or am preg cos i havne't gotten my period yet but i guess i coudl still wait a couple days except that i'm really regular..I serouisly have only taken a preg test once and it was so long ago i can't remember how to read the results and wondering if you could help me.. I took one today and i think it's called Clear Blue...Two windows on the tube and only on ONE window a lined showed up and on the other window NO line...What does that mean?

I dont know i'm stilll f-ing scared...Anyway, reading your message about your situation...I am admiring you so much for even bearing through this..as a girl i dont know how i would keep myself up adn going..i seroiusly dont' feel like i could ever tell my mum..we're not open in that way either.....i'm glad you're moving out...it's good and bad..good in that you're on your own and can have your space to breathe and deal with this without family nagging and bitching...well my family would..but bad financially and that ..i guess they oculd help if htey would right?

Anyway the thing is if you wanted to talk and needed support you could message me whenever kay....Its porbably good idea to tell your mum...but how? Sooner the better but its easier sad than done...For myself...i think i would need my bf with me cos its never easy to feel alone doing things like this...so maybe if you and your girl went together to talk to your mum.....By the way, hows your gf's mum taking it?

I hope things are going alright and that you're hanging in there i know it would be so hard..right now i'm just praying to god i'm not you know...

I'm sorry to ask but how did your girl get preg..did you wrap your stuff up when you did it? i was wondering b/c i'm wondering how good condoms are compared to using birth control and that...

anyway..get back to me kay?

Or if anyone can answer my question about Reading a Preg test

Best of luck Jayboy