i seriously need to die

i hate myself and pretty much everyaspect of my existence. if anyone else feels the same, chat 2 me. i have overdosed before but it didnt work, slitting my wrists sounds good, any tips?

i really dont want any happy dappy person telling me life is great blah blah blah coz its bull and ive herd it all before. i just want 2 speak 2 sum1 who understands.

not much info there, why is it bad?? I mean, you don't seem to have a reason. I've thought about it a few times, but I've never really tried. Maybe I care too much about what is left behind. maybe I don't want to take the easy way out. why do you want to die? I'm not telling you that life isn't s**t, cause frankly I think a lot of life is, but I'm not understanding why you want to die.

there isn't really a point. is there a point to playing a game? or a point to doign anything fun? no it's all a diversion. so go out, and have some fun. that's what life is, or IMO should be. yeah, it would be easier to just die. I've thought about it, I'm sure everyone here has, but frankly, it's also stupid. I mean, what if the world blew up, wouldn't you want to see it? LOL

Hey, I have sent you a PM...easier to talk to you that way.

But for everyone else and you too if you feel like lookin....here is a great link to start with....

link removed

(edit) there is nothing stupid about wanting to die. And to be honest I won't tell you that you should "not" do it for others....you feel hopeless and have more pain than you know how to cope with...adding guilt about family members is not what you need or are looking for. For now, this is about you...this is about you knowing how to cope with the awful feelings you have. My concern here is for you, not your friends or family.

Im not going to tell anyone how good life is because i don't know what problems you have or what you are going through. But I can accept the fact that life may be hell for some people. If you dont care about yourself, you have to care about the people in your life (parents, family, friends, boyfriend, children, husband/wife etc.). Now if you would kill yourself, you affect them and ruin their lives. Don't be selfish just because life isn't going right for you. You die, but the world goes on and the people in your lives will always hurt because of you action.

Good Luck

I want to make it clear to everyone, I'm not making light of the situation. I'm just trying to offer my opinion, because I've been there, and I think that it's sad when anyone dies. I don't want anyone to die, because who knows, they may have been someone I loved and cared about.

Hey, i know we are talking else where too...but your point is correct.

At this point the issue is not others, or how others feel. Its about YOU, and what you need. When people say to you....."well dont do it cuz of them"...what they are trying to tell you is there is people who care about you.

But where you are sitting, you don't feel your family and friends can give you what you need...which is the faith and the hope that you can feel better. Yes of course we would like to think they can, and if you have not asked them for the help, maybe you should. BUT...if they can't...there are people who can.

The only way to beat this pain, is to find the tools you need to cope...to kick it right in its ass...and say NO....I will not let others dictate how my life is going to be lived, I will become what ever I want, and I will find a way to make my life something special on my own terms. and without a doubt, I know you can have that.

Do not kill yourself. You see everyone has a purpose and to kill yourself would not be the right thing. You need to discover that purpose and do it. It may not be your time to die. Please do not kill yourself just try to find your purpose. And about there being a point to living........... you must discover why YOU were put here. I mean if there was no point to your exsistence you would not be here. So just try to get help. Think about all that you would leave, friends, family, etc. They would be hurt so much. Just live life while you can!

Don't know what has happened to you, and no one can understand but you. But trust me, it is isn't worth it. My situation is terrible, I got married 3 months ago to a person I have dated and lived with for 6 years. Now she is thinking about a divorce.

I am as hurt as anyone can be. I feel like there is no reason to live for tomorrow, but than I realize that it will only hurt the ones that love me. There is no reason to go out that way.

Get drunk, punch a wall, whatever. You want to give the person that causes your this paint the ultimate

look. people are born. against their will i might add. they go through life with pointless emotion, and eventually they die, causing pain to other peoples pointless lives. even if they did make a damn difference to the world, humanity is pointless. we are pretty much going to destroy evey natural resource and be miserable. i dont want to live for that

• 3 weeks later...

kk, im not here to talk shit and say life is beautiful, and im not here to tell you that you shouldnt kill yourself. Cuz hell, its your life and you do what you want with it. To me, it sounds like your asking for attention.If you dont have a very good as hell reason to kill yourself then.......well, thats pathetic. God sent us here for some odd reason, its a test to see how long we can survive, and if your willing to fail your test....then do. You may think its better when your dead cuz you wont feel anymore pain...but hell, you can be soo wrong about that. You are being a coward , if your willing to take away your own life. What? your not strong enough to live anymore....if god didnt want you hear then he would have hitten you with the book along time ago. When people say oooh im gonna kill myself ,,,i just wanna let everyone know that!....those are the people that are just scared,and insecure about themselves ....they are the ones that dont end up doing it. But the people that actually do are the ones you dont hear from,,,,,cuz why would they tell everyone that they are, if they dont care for anyone or unless they just want ATTENTION.

Punished Angel,

Well I want to argue something you said. The people that say they want to kill themselves, they aren't asking for attention, but rather, reaching out for help. They don't kill themselves most of the times because help is usually delivered to them. Those unlucky ones who didn't reach out for help, usually end up dead.

But I do agree with one thing: God sent us here on a test to see how long we can survive, if we fail that test, it is up to us. That has alot of truth in it.

But I just disagree on your outlook on those who want to commit suicide. There are alot of problems out there that some have, that we have no idea what pain they might be in. Ive had my share of problems, but ive never even though of suicide...I don't know what other problems might plague me in the future, and if I will be able to bear it on my own. That's why we need to help each other. It sounds like preaching, but I truly believe it. Because sometimes, its really hard for people to help themselves and need others to help them through.

Cristina

.......punished angel, i think you are knida missing the point a little, see the thing is, you say people are failing the tests and challenges god has placed in their lives? they know that, and they dont see why they should have to go through the drudgery everyday of trying. for some people its too much, everytime they get out of bed they feel its a challenge, they look for reasons to do these things, and if they cant find them, well thats it. they feel they have failed,and thusly, what is the point?

these people see themselves as cowards, thats the way they are, they are tired of being the ones who are scared, and the ones who seem to have to work so damn hard for nothing.

the fact that kari has posted though, means she is still looking for some reason to stay alive. all i can say is, we are here, its the way it is, whatever happens, happens.

dont tell me ive missed the point, ive been in Kari's situation. But i got out of it. Killing yourself wont help anything. You dont know what happens after death. But if shes here to look for reasons to live by asking other poeple that dont even know her, then how can we give her reasons.the only advice we can give her is what she already knows.We dont know much about her life. The people she really should be asking are the poeple she knows and people who know her. Me personally, dont think some person over the internet can help someone in a situation like this.