Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i seriously need to die

Don't know what has happened to you, and no one can understand but you. But trust me, it is isn't worth it. My situation is terrible, I got married 3 months ago to a person I have dated and lived with for 6 years. Now she is thinking about a divorce.

I am as hurt as anyone can be. I feel like there is no reason to live for tomorrow, but than I realize that it will only hurt the ones that love me. There is no reason to go out that way.

Get drunk, punch a wall, whatever. You want to give the person that causes your this paint the ultimate

hello?

look. people are born. against their will i might add. they go through life with pointless emotion, and eventually they die, causing pain to other peoples pointless lives. even if they did make a damn difference to the world, humanity is pointless. we are pretty much going to destroy evey natural resource and be miserable. i dont want to live for that

kk, im not here to talk and say life is beautiful, and im not here to tell you that you shouldnt kill yourself. Cuz hell, its your life and you do what you want with it. To me, it sounds like your asking for attention.If you dont have a very good as hell reason to kill yourself then.......well, thats pathetic. God sent us here for some odd reason, its a test to see how long we can survive, and if your willing to fail your test....then do. You may think its better when your dead cuz you wont feel anymore pain...but hell, you can be soo wrong about that. You are being a coward , if your willing to take away your own life. What? your not strong enough to live anymore....if god didnt want you hear then he would have hitten you with the book along time ago. When people say oooh im gonna kill myself ,,,i just wanna let everyone know that!....those are the people that are just scared,and insecure about themselves ....they are the ones that dont end up doing it. But the people that actually do are the ones you dont hear from,,,,,cuz why would they tell everyone that they are, if they dont care for anyone or unless they just want ATTENTION.

Punished Angel,

Well I want to argue something you said. The people that say they want to kill themselves, they aren't asking for attention, but rather, reaching out for help. They don't kill themselves most of the times because help is usually delivered to them. Those unlucky ones who didn't reach out for help, usually end up dead.

But I do agree with one thing: God sent us here on a test to see how long we can survive, if we fail that test, it is up to us. That has alot of truth in it.

But I just disagree on your outlook on those who want to commit suicide. There are alot of problems out there that some have, that we have no idea what pain they might be in. Ive had my share of problems, but ive never even though of suicide...I don't know what other problems might plague me in the future, and if I will be able to bear it on my own. That's why we need to help each other. It sounds like preaching, but I truly believe it. Because sometimes, its really hard for people to help themselves and need others to help them through.

Cristina

Hey " Guest" ,

I truly respect you for your thoughts on it, Im not angry with you for telling me your outlook on the subject. But i still do believe what i had said before, but thank you for your opinion

.......punished angel, i think you are knida missing the point a little, see the thing is, you say people are failing the tests and challenges god has placed in their lives? they know that, and they dont see why they should have to go through the drudgery everyday of trying. for some people its too much, everytime they get out of bed they feel its a challenge, they look for reasons to do these things, and if they cant find them, well thats it. they feel they have failed,and thusly, what is the point?

these people see themselves as cowards, thats the way they are, they are tired of being the ones who are scared, and the ones who seem to have to work so damn hard for nothing.

the fact that kari has posted though, means she is still looking for some reason to stay alive. all i can say is, we are here, its the way it is, whatever happens, happens.

dont tell me ive missed the point, ive been in Kari's situation. But i got out of it. Killing yourself wont help anything. You dont know what happens after death. But if shes here to look for reasons to live by asking other poeple that dont even know her, then how can we give her reasons.the only advice we can give her is what she already knows.We dont know much about her life. The people she really should be asking are the poeple she knows and people who know her. Me personally, dont think some person over the internet can help someone in a situation like this.

sorry,didnt mean to sound so harsh,thats just how i think.

Originally Posted by Punished Angel
    Me personally, dont think some person over the internet can help someone in a situation like this.
    i agree with you there, in this kinda situation the only sloution is to get out of yourself, and go to someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice