LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY DO MEN HAVE TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN

WHY DO MEN HAVE TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN

I have a question for both men and women on this lovely forum. First off, I am not saying that looking is only something that men do...but us women know that when we look we do it slightly different then men.

Men look like they want to take home what they see. When Women look, we are merely trying to see if we 1. Know the person 2. If she's prettier then us. 3. If it's a cute guy...they just glance...but no more then that.

I have a problem though. It seems like men not only look but they give off this type of look like "Yummy" If she wasn't around I'd like to .....

Please respond to this! 8)

To Sweetypye

Hey there!
    I just wanted to say that I know exactly what you mean. Everything that you said is so true, even though it might not go for every guy or might be opposite with some females. I always wonder why men are like this, but I still cannot come up with an answer. It's got me baffled.
    Tashley Jade

not alllll men do that, I don't. Usually I look and will say something piggish to my partner, usually as a joke. The reality of it is, when I see someone else, if I'm with someone, they're just a person. I might find them attractive, but I choose to be with my partner.
    In an actual answer to your question, I think it probably goes back to when we lived in tribes. no seriously... think about it, the good of the tribe was for the male to procreate with every female, to boost the population. so I think that maybe it's just a throwback to the cavemen

Maybe you're right. Maybe it does go back to when there were tribes or w/e, but you know men always have an excuse. They always think that just because they are men, that that is an excuse. Of course, I don't think that every male is like that. Thank goodness, huh? But, I bet I wouldn't like it if I was someone's partner and they made piggish comments about someone else, even if it was only for a laugh. That is just me, but oh well.
    Tashley Jade

yeah, she hated it, but I think that I knew it, and I quit doing it

WEll, I guess it is a good thing that you quit then, esp. if you love her. You know? The thing is, I mean maybe you find ppl attractive, but if you love someone and are fulfilled by them,then why do you feel the need to check out other girls? You know what I mean? And when I asked that question, I mean not you but men or ppl in general.
    Tashley Jade

Hey sweetypie. I'll keep my answer nice and sweet. I think its not inherintly a guy problem. I think its a respect problem. I"m a guy. If i'm dating someone i wouldnt look at other women because i wouldnt want the girl i'm with to look at other guys. Its a matter of respect in the relationship.

Peace out cubscout.

men, women, and everyone look at other people, because the other person is there. how they look, all depends on how much the person truly cares about the person he/she is with. most guys leer at another girl because guys are inheriently pigs, they have little respect for women in general.
    That's why I hate most guys. they objectify women, and it makes me want to knock them out sometimes. gotta be better than them though.

You guys are so cool. I am sitting next to my boyfriend and read him the replys and he said that he doesnt look at just women or gawk at other women...he says he notices movement and looks at both menand women. He said if your gawking its disrespectful..but not if you just glance....

Maybe if i'm glancing at his best friends hiney....wonder what he'll say then....HEY I"M NOT GAWKING RIGHT GUYS????

Hey Sweetypie-
    I think you got a point there! You're not gawking, only glancing at his hiney. No harm in that, right? LOL!
    And to Fenstrt-
    I'm glad that you just don't go with the flow.
    Tashley Jade
    SAy what you mean and mean what you say.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice