Therapy Program on website. Is it for real?

In all honesty it probably does all the things it says in the time they say given the right person.

If you're serious about changing and not willing to spend money I suggest reading books such as :

The Four Agreements

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

The Mastery of Love

The Seat of the Soul

I'm betting you can find them at the library. If you follow any one of these book advices you'll change every aspect of your life positively. If you can't take their advice no site is going to be able to help you either.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I called ChangeThatsRightNow, and they scheduled an appointment with to help me with a fear of flying because in 2 weeks I am flying to China, and then did not call when they said they would or call to cancel. I searched the internet and found nothing to support any of their references or claims. I wrote them a not too nice email telling them that this is totally unnaceptable, and that I am reasonably certain that they made this appointment knowing this. Some guy named Seymour calls me from there and trys to tell me that the reason they and other businesses give me bad service is my fault. He then asks if I have ever missed a business appointment to which I reply no--I always am careful to at least call someone if I cannot make it. And then he further questions my integrity by saying basically he does not believe this. I would steer clear of this business!