chosing chosing

so ii have to chosse between my street racer friends and my superbike friends,i got both a fast car and fast bike. i like them both alot,but in the street racer side theres this girl that like me alot,i like her to,but in the superbike racers i can make lots of money beating my street racer friends when we race them,the girl has a car,its all tricked out,but it has no speed compare to the bikes,..........what should i do if i pick the street racers i will be with the girl i like,but if i chosse the super bikes i will get more recongnishion from people all over the states cause were a pretty big team, CCR Central Coast Ridaz, what should i do

i would say go with the bike(i think this would mainly be cuz i like to ride them a lot) but anyway i think you should do the thing you like better and don't let it be changed by a girl. i don't see y you can't bike and be with the girl at the same time if you guys really like each other but really i guess it is up to you.

Wow, sounds like a plot line from a movie. One thing I live live by, never let a girl hold you back. Follow through on your plans, do as you wanted. The rest will come into place. I'm sure you will get other girls in whatever you do. Happiness = confidence = good women, good friends and good times.