Hurt my feelings Help me Please

I was at a resturante one day last week and i was walking by these 4 guys and one yelled out "She's sexy" then his friend blurted out "That Bi@#h aint got no Ass!" This hurt me so bad because I am lacking in the gluteous maximus area. If anyone can tell me how to maybe just add a few inches on my keister I would be much abliged...

Please give me some tips...I want a butt

Had I not been so shocked I would have yelled back at him " Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back, picking at poor lil Joe dirt?

forget him!!!

...guys like that need a quick tail whUppin..cuz they have no respect for women...so his opinions shouldnt matter, but since it made u feel bad, and u posted about it...ok heres my suggestions...

work out.

Squats and lunges are two definate exercises that tightens up the gluts, and can help u build a bigger and rounder TYTE boody... theres PLENTY of exercises out there that can do the trick, but these 2 are sure winners for starters...increase ur protein to help build muscle and repair muscles as u break em down...

cookies

Thank you so much Cookies....Ok heres more

I am very insecure about my body..I have killer legs but No breasts and not a flat butt but as close to it as possible. I sometimes get jealous when my boyfriend and I walk in a mall or go to the clubs because it seems like all the other women there have these amazing "REAL WOMEN" bodies...I dont' have that. He doesn't know this..but I sometimes cry because I feel very under developed. I want breasts and a big butt. I refuse to get implants...but I am considering a butt implant. any more suggestions on that???

ya, a REAL woman body is what God created you to have...and its what uve got. We all go thru cycles when we are not as pleased with our bodies, but its when we make a decision to improve on it, is when we grow to be confident in our bodies...

The best solution is to just read up on as much exercises as you can, and begin to put the new knowledge u gain to use in order to build the body you want to achieve, it will be more appreciated by your efforts than going to have implants in your body. .thats why its called "body building", not just for men with those buff muscles, u can achieve that too, but you have to have the inner confidence and strength it takes to get what you want "naturally"...and when u have ababy, the butt usually fills out real nicely, and we become more shapely around the hips, thighs and butt area,...ust keep working out tho...

at least give urself the benefit of the doubt to build a beautiful body, b4 u go all out having all those unnecessary surgeries...and if afterwards you are still not happy,..then go 4 what makes u happy. If you get to that point, do a link removed search for plastic surgeons in ur area, and consult with someone to do what u feel u must, in order to booste ur confidence and making u happy as a result...just dont do it for a man...or the negative comment a man made about u...k?

good luck in any case...

cookies

• 2 weeks later...

Every women has something wrong with there body.But if you want to get a nicer butt but tight pants that make your butt look bigger.I have a pretty small butt but when I wear these three pairs of my current pants I notice guys checking out my butt and complometing on my butt.And if you want it to acully get bigger go here removed[/i]

Try it out.Give me some feedback on how your butt is.LOL.And if it got any bigger. GOOD LUCK!