How to GAIN weight ?

Well.. All around me there are people trying to lose weight. A lot of my friends want to lose some weight, but everyone is fine with the way they are.. Being a few pounds overweighted, is a regular thing, and perfectly accepted with everyone.

But for me, things are on the other side of the table. I'm a few pounds below what I would like to weigh. And with my friends being in the plus direction, my weight seems even further down. But that is not the issue. I am fine with my body, and don't care what my friends think, really..

But what I would like, is to get some tips on how to GAIN weight. (the faster the better)

I don't eat much, and my weight is balanced. I try to eat more; but that's not working for me. Don't ask me why. It's like I have a problem with eating more what I allways have; even though I'm trying to gain some pounds. Also, I work out like three times a week, trying to build some muscles.. I'm not seing much payment jet, but feel that I might keep my weight down when doing this. I want to eat more, and I also want any tips you might have on how to gain weight.

Ok if you wanna gain weight you are gonna have to eat more. No matter what. Last August I started working out 5 times a week and taking protein shakes. I have put on 40 lbs. of muscle up to today. The more you workout/run/cardio workout the more calories you burn. So you are going to have to increase calorie consumption just to maintain your current weight. To do all that and gain weight you are going to have to increase calorie intake even more. More calories is the key. If you dont eat more you will never put on more muscle.

• 2 weeks later...

like Zwarren said, you need to pick up on eatin' more if ya gonna start workin out cause ya need that for ya muscles to grow.

you sound like me i have to eat heaps cause i got told i have a really high matablism so i eat heaps but it doesn't show.

later

Demi

working out 5 times a week and taking protein shakes

that is basically my workout in a nutshell. i have been on it trying to bulk up for the upcoming football season. so far, in 4 1/2 weeks, ive already gained 15 pounds. also, if you want more results from your workouts, try doing less weight for more reps, it will tone your muscles more, and make them more prominant.