hi,

i went out this past tuesday night with friends, basically i got really drunk and ended up puking everywhere for the first time. but im still nausiated and its like sunday. im really scared becuase ive never been nasuiated for this long, and not vomited. i mean each morning ive felt like vomiting but nothing happens. im sure it cud be a alot of reasons. imean im taking antibiotics and the lable says side effects are nausia, but i havent suffered from any until now if thats the case, and plus i got sum really upsetting news on the same day from my bestfriend. so im hoping that that cud be the reason why im still sickly. and also do feel hungry once ive drunk lots of water in the morning, but after eating i feel full and really weak and drowsy.

can anyone tell me why im still sick?

Latavia

xx

Hi,

I'm new here, but this one I had to respond to first because I have been there done that. Listen,, First thing is drink a whole lot of water...I mean a few jugs...this will clean out your system...because more than likely you didn't eat...right? If this is true the the your poor stomach lining is being torn up. Please drink water...and stay out of the sun. Your probably going to stay a little nausious until you can recooperate...how ever....it you too sick to eat...I would resort to a doctor asap....Good luck,

Stay cool

well every one knows your not suppose to drink any at all *alchole* when taking even pain killers, its just like an overdose of drugs when you take a pill and alchole at the same time, it could be life threatning, if you were taking the pills and drinking on the same night, if i were you i would get my butt to the doctore.

good luck

~foreverurz23~