Hi, im new to this so if i didnt post it in the wrong thing dont get up me..lol..umm..welll i was wondering what is a good time period to exercise and how often should you do it for..i havent been doing it for a while and i feel "fat" or "mucelless" i dont know..is that common to feel that way..? thanks for your help..

well in all fitness plans, we have to set goals of what we want to accomplish with working out. Some ppl work out to get muscular, toned, to lose weight, or a combination of any of the above. With any workout plan, we must incorporate healthier eating habits that will actually help speed up the fat burning process, by working simultaneously with our workout regiment. The first step however is to write down ur goals that you want to achieve with ur weight, and focus on making it happen every day. As long as you have set a goal, then ur dream of havinga better body will begin to materialize right b4 ur eyes,...and ull be amazed at how incredible your strength is to stick thru it...

That goes for anyone that may be 10 pounds over weight, or someone 200 pounds overweight. We all can achieve the body of our dreams, we just have to have the right booste, and motivation to get started...once u get started,...theres nothing impossible that we cant accomplish...

I for one have a gola to trim down a few pounds, while simultaneously build muscle tone. The way that I'm going about it, is with an increase in my protein intake, while watching my carbohydrates a bit more closely. I do not overeat, cut out alot of fried foods, and eat more health consciously,...and eat porportionate meals about 6 times a day...and drink plenty of water....I incorporate into my workout schedule aerobics 3 times a week and weights 3 times a week, alternating the days from upper and lower body...its not demanding, and i take a break on Sundays...

There are alot of sites online that you can visit that will give you the booste you need to get started on ur goal with weight training. Good luck...

cookies

Feeling like that is very common. A body can allways be improved, so please don't worry about that..

Working out should be fun. You shouldn't feel forced to work out because of what you think of your body. Doing so will just make working out miserable; and your motivation will drop fast. It takes time to improve the physical structure. To lose weight, or form muscles. But working out one or maby even two times a week should be good. Ofcourse it depends on the workout! And your body, and the time you have on your hands to do it.

thanks guys..like i love my food to much..its sad i guess but im strong headed and if i want to accomplich anything i will..does anyone know how to measure kilograms? cause atm im 52 kg..and im not happy with that like it says im underweight for my height but i dont like my legs i think its bcoz muscel weighs more than fat..

52 KGs? That's not much, girl. I don't know your height, but that's not really relevant; you don't have to worry about your weight. You can easily add a few KGs .. No need to do anything about your eating; because fat gets converted to muscles .. So keep eating. You'll need to good eat as well as work out.

When starting an exercise program, I'd first try and set some goals from it. This could be to run further, get in better shape, shed off the rough edges, stuff like that. Then i'd try to find someone around your fitness level who may be interested in jogging with you.

Running outside is probably the best way to get started as it burns lots of calories as well as strengthening other muscles. I would start off slowly. As an example, you could start off walking and after a few mins try to jog some...you may only be able to jog for a short distance but just go right back to walking when you're tired...after a while you'll be jogging more. Also time yourself and increase your time exercised after a while. Example, first two weeks could be 10 minutes, next week 15, next week 20, and so on.

Also, make sure you stretch after you run as your muscles take quite a beating from all the activity.

Good luck!

well umm im relevantly short..and i dont like it.. im real lazy and i couldnt b bothered motivating..whats a good time to exe5rcise and for how long bcoz i want it to make a difference..a few weeks ago i use to ride my bike for 30mins-60mins about 3 days a week and i got to 49 kgs but i couldnt see any difference in my body..and i can swim but its too cold..and i dont want to spend money on the gym and stuff..What are some good Buttocks exercises,.? does anyone know..?

• 5 months later...