she complains it hurts

1fun

my other half is pregnant and we still have sex but she always complains it hurts when we have sex she says its the wall of her vagina that hurts nothing else. i aways go to stop but she wont let me because i have not cum. thing is i then find it harder to cum becaus i know she s in pain

I guess try different positions? If she's in later pregnancy it's more comfy to have sex in spooning position. she could be a bit dry (apparently that can happen during pregnancy! hormones again!) during sex that's why she's experiencing pain? Maybe try using KY Jelly or lube? Or maybe try longer foreplay so she's more aroused before sex?

Why not ask her what she'd like and what makes her feel good? It changes when a girl's pregnant! She might even prefer a great back, shoulder or foot massage sometimes!

i heard in a book that oral sex is not the best thing for pregnant women. it says that it causes miscarriages. it might depend on how far along they are, but im not forsure. anyways just ask her what may feel right for her and the baby. she might just come to a conclusion of just waiting until she have the baby. how many months is she anyway?