flashin 4 beads at Country Thunder...

okay, there is a big festival coming up its called country thunder, i dunno if any of you have heard about it but it has alot of cowboys and everyone is there! i'm a big country fan so of course i am going to go! just this year i fell in love with a guy named mike and i've never loved a guy like this before. at the festival, guys buy beeds so girls can flash them and then the girls get the beads and this will be my first year thinking of trying this out if the time comes. is this right to do if you have a boyfriend and wouldnt it make him jealous if he found out? should i try it or not?

thanx!

~foreverurz23~

It depends on your motive. Would you do it for the attention of showing your breasts, or just to try something new?

Personally, I would have a big time problem with my girl flashing for beads. Hell yeah that would make me jealous, if I'm not jealous enough now. The thought of my girl flashing guys for beads would drive me nuts. I would leave my girl in a heartbeat if I found out that she did this behind my back. It's not about jealousy in this case, it's about respect and I think it would be disrespectful to do this behind your b/f's back.

Talk to him about it. If he's ok with it, then fine. But if not, I wouldn't go there if I were you. Is the thrill that worth it if he were to find out and he were to leave you for doing that behind his back?

I totally agree with netman... i think this is all about respect and how much of it you have for your bf. Just sit down and have a little chat with your boyfriend; if he's cool with it, sure, have a ball! Just make sure you respect him as well as yourself.

Always...

BananaRamma01

I know I'm a bit late with the advice...(I went to CT myself, great week). but here's my view on the whole deal. It all depends on how secure your b/f is, and if he truly believes that he means to you as much as you say he does. and alot of other things on top of that. if he's insecure about the relationship, or simply very possesive, he'd have a big problem with that...basically his view is either that your breasts are for his eyes only, or he'll think that anyone else who sees them will be after you to take his place. at the opposite end of the whole deal is the guy who is secure, very proud of his significant other, and views it like "see what I'm going home with?" all in all...if you don't know him enough that you'ld have to ask this question, you probably shouldn't do it.