Feel like my life has been planned...

I want to know if anyone feels like I do. As soon as I finished high school I went straight to college for 4 years and have been working for another 3 years. But the problem is I feel like I have never really had a chance to have some real 'fun'. I am not sure what I would define having 'fun' as but its definitely NOT what I have been doing for the past few years and I really need a change. Maybe this is just a rant...but it feels like life has been planned for me. When I was young my parents were extremely strict and did not let me do anything and tend to over-react about many situations that just need a simple decision.

I would really like to travel the world and visit some amazing places or just to change my career to something far simpler. I am not ready to settle down with a career until I have had a chance to feel settled and have a little 'fun'

Has anyone ever felt llike this?

0X

ive just done my GCSE's and i am gonig straight on to A Levels. i know exactly how u feel. coz after that.....i have to go to Uni. the thing is, like you, i dont want to. i want to take a break!

and i am!

i am going to New Zealand, get a work permit and work there for about 6 months, either go somewhere else or come back.

i recommend u do what you feel like (with limits, lol)

I was stuck in a rut a few months ago and then I decided I was sick and tired of it and that I was going to make a change.

I was working two jobs with little time to myself and I felt like I was not being part of the world.

I finally decided to take a chance and make a decision.

One day I decided I was going to go visit another state bought a plane ticket took some time off from the first job and quit the second.

In a few weeks I am going to go visit Guatemala, the hardest part was being brave and making the decision.

Start writing a list of the things that you want to do and start doing them...Thats a good place to start, start at the small things and work your way up to the big and adventurous things. There is nothing worse than regretting things that you wish you had done "when you were younger" you only live once so start having some fun.