WORRIED and SCARED TO DEATH!

Im really worried. My aunt is 31 yrs old. When she was young she was really heavy. She went on weight watchers and lost tons of weight. Then she had a baby, and afta the baby she went down to being a beautiful 120 pound girl. She was really beautiful. She then had anothe baby and she wasnt exactly skinny skinny, but she by far was not fat. Now after her third baby she weighs 82 pounds. When I last asked her her weight, she told me she weighed 96 pounds, which was maybe a month ago. I was scared for her then. I kno she is on all types of meds. Her doctor gives her ne thing she wants, and i think he needs to go to jail lol. Seriously he is a very bad doctor, who seems like he is tryin to take over her. She is goin through a divorce right now, fyi. She is afraid of even the slightest colds. She takes medication for everything. Today she told me she takes valuum ( dont kno if i spelt it right tho lol sry ) for cramps during her period. She has any and every med. u need. She told me that her loss of weight is because of a heart murmor. I dont kno ne thing about that, but she says she had the heart murmor all her life. If she had it all her life, then i dont see how it has an effect on her now. Ne ways I am scared that she will go into cardiac arrest and die, leaving her children behind. Not to mention the fact that i love her more than life itself, and she is like a big sis to me who i can tell ne thing. We tell her to go get help, but her doctor just tells her she is fine and it is a heart murmor. This doctor is wacky, and he gives out ne meds to ne one. She wont go get help, because she believes there is nothing wrong with her, and that she is beautiful the way she is. I cant stand lookin at her, she is a 31 yr old woman who looks like a 10 yr old boy. She is completley flat chested, and her waist is so small, more than i can describe. She is prolly 5'4 and 82 pounds. A month ago she was 96 pounds, what will it be a month down the road. What should i expect, and how can i get er to get help? I dont want to tell her straight out that she is like this, because i dont like to tell her things liek that, such that i dotn approve of ehr. What do i need to do, and what do u all feel about this situation? Ne docs advice ( if im lucky to have ne out there at the time ). Thx....im desperate for help. ...- Colleen

well, you need to tell her how much you love her and don't want anything bad to happen. MAKE her change doctors, this guy is crazy. Even if she gets mad or refuses keep telling her that she needs help and this is normal. because it is for her own good and she will tahnk you later. i'm sorry about all this, good luck!

You know the saying you cant help someone they have to want to help themselves?? Well its true. Just stand by her no matter what. Try to get her to another doctor. But just make sure she knows that you care. Make sure her kids are ok aswell, remind her about what this could do to them. Maybe there is someone you can report this doctor to?? All towns and places are different so try something like that.