i think what you really need to do it go to someone that is older than you that you look up to and tell them so you can talk it through with them. they maybe able to give you a new outlook on it all and you have so much more to look forward in your life becuase no matter what age you are you have so much that is going to come to yo and right now if everything seems like it is against you, you may turn around for you. remember... everything happenes for a reason and it does take time, just think, somewere you may meet that special someone, or have something in your future that is going to change your life for the better.

good luck

~foreverurz23~

Seeingredagain,

I really feel bad for you, that you think killing yourself is the only option. Everyday is not going to be peachy but you will have those peachy kean days maybe not today or tomorrow but eventually. You need to know that you are going to have bad days but that should not be a reason to take your life. Maybe you should talk to a counselor of some sort. Please if you feel this is your only option weigh them out again.

Please think about what your wanting to do! Give life time to explain itself to you & you'll see that there is so much on the horizon for you. Find someone to talk to that can listen, preferebly someone older that you can confide in. Don't be afraid to trust someone with what your feeling but please do not do anything that will close your life to the wonderful possibilities in your life. It can be as great as you make it. Have faith that God has a purpose for you in life & it will never happen if you choose the path your thinking of. There are people that care about you, think about the loss they will have in their life if your not in it. So please take some steps to work your way through this & I'm sure you'll find the answers your looking for. Please!

To rephrase something someone else kindly wrote in another thread,

If it's worse being dead, you can't come back...

You need to get help, like I posted in the other thread. Your father is probably the cause of a lot of your stress, and I can't blame you.

Most people feel like you at some point in their lives, you are not alone by any means. Don't feel like nobody knows what you're feeling. You can get through this, trust me, I know you can. Just take it one step at a time, and keep talking to people, you'll find out you're more important in this world than you think.

S.A.M.

I use to think somewhat of the same thing but if then I let the time pass after time passes and things got better even though I never thought they would.

If I would have ended my life and not hung in there I would have missed out on a lot of stuff.

Make the right choice!

Hold on and be strong, here are tw peoms that might help u, so please read them:

suicide and friends

"This is the way

some of us think.

you think the world would be better

if you just didn't exist.

If you left

no one would notice.

We all think this is true,

but think of all your friends.

Think of all the people you have talked to,

they remember you.

they do think of you

even if you don't think they do

They care.

some people

don't know how to say it

some don't know how to help,

and they leave you.

Your friends know you,

Your family knows you.

No one knows

what goes through your head.

People in this world do care

You just have to think

Who will miss you."

------------------------------------------------------

Suicide

Who weeps for those

who chose

to weep no more?

Suicide steals

Suicide steals

Who hears the cries

when there are no more tries

left

Who will understand?

gone to soon

to a distant land

Who will understand?

Suicide steals

Suicide steals

Gone to soon

the loss of one

diminshes us all

Gone to soon

Pain calls to some to quit

life beckons most to carry on

Agony opens up and some fall into that pit

life beckons most to to mourn and meet each new dawn

Suicide steals

Suicide steals

To live or to die

choice

who really knows why

choice

sees some live and others die

Who weeps for those

who chose

to weep no more?

We do.

hey,

dont do it man. You are a man, stand your grounds. Life is slow at times for anyone. You are not the only one going through this stage. Just hang out with people you enjoy. If not make new friends. you sound like a cool guy. Trust me.

take care of yourself. Be active, have fun. and i wish the best for you

if others are giving you hell step back and tell yourself, "how am i portraying myself, why do they treat me like this, " dont let what people say to you get to you. Get out, breath some air, reflect on life. There are alot of nice people here who will listen to your problems and help you. I am here for you too man

later

I can relate to how you're feeling on a very personal level. I was in the same position once. I hated myself and the direction I thought my life was going, but as much as I hated me, as much I hated life and as much I hated the thought of continuing to endure life the way that I was, I still loved my parents. I loved my family and friends and knew how much losing me would hurt them. For a long time, the only thing that kept me alive was my inability to devise a plan that brought an end to my life without hurting the people I loved in the process. I know that's probably strange for some people to read, but that's the honest truth.

I know you think that no one could possibly understand the way you're feeling and that things are never going to get better. I want you to know that this is a common problem and that there are people who really do understand how you feel and can help you to change it. Things can get better and they WILL get better if you go get help. Talk to a relative, older friend or teacher and tell them how you're feeling. Go and see a doctor.

For me the problem was bio-chemical. I took a pill for about a yr. After only 2 months on it, I had a entirely new outlook on life and was shocked at how close I came to suicide. Life is meant to be enjoyed NOT endured. Go get the help you need and get back to enjoying it.

ok so getting an idol older them me didnt work cause he completely freaked out after awhile.

talking to people that have degrees for listening and perscribing drugs didnt help either (or the drugs for that matter).

whatever i try i still feel the same as i did when i wrote that post,

so now i think its time to say good bye

~seeingredagain

• 4 weeks later...

Im not going to tell you what to do, with YOUR life......because its not mine its YOURS, YOU make descions for YOURSELF, shouldnt do what others tell you, do what YOU think is right . Espescially for something like " suicide".Its quite pathetic how poeple cant make their own descions in life and they need others to make it for them. I may sound harsh but im just speaking what i believe.

Ashley