Severe Premature Ejaculation - Physical Problem?

I have what I think is a severe case of premature ejaculation. I've been with over 50 women in my life and I NEVER had a problem with ejaculating too quickly. In fact, I normally go at least 30, 40 minutes with no problem. But now, when me and my girlfriend get into it, she gives me oral and I cvm in like 3, 4 minutes. Forget sex; 9 to 10 pumps and I'm already cvmming.

Me and my g/f were fine when we first started having sex, but like I said it's been about 2, 3 months that this problem has been happening. It has to be something physical. Sometimes I'm at my desk at work, and all of a sudden down there I start getting feelings on my penis and testicles that feel like a cross between having to urinate and having to ejaculate; mostly the feeling is that I have to ejaculate. This happens VERY often. And just to try to "troubleshoot" the problem, I've tried masterbating and same results; I come within 2 minutes or so. I've never had any feelings like this in my life!!!

I've been doing research on the net, and the closest thing I could find that matches my symptoms is that I may have damaged my parasympathetic sexual (blatter) nerve. I did masterbate a lot for many years. Anybody out there know anything about this and how to correct this? It's destroying my sex life and my self-esteem. UUGGGHHH!!!!!!

okay, i think i have something that could really help you here. there is something call ed a cockring that is used for when you loose your hardon. right when you have the feelings coming, stretch it out and put it at the base of your penis,and only leave it on there no more than 20 mins or else you can run into some pretty bad probs becuase a man has blood valves in his penis and this helps to keep the blood from going out or you cvmming so fast. another is to have you girlfriend keep doing what shes doing but this time have her make you cum while she is giving oral, and a man gets another erection in another 20 mins so during that 20 mins you can be stimulating her and massaging her so by the time you get another hard on she'll be so wet you dont know what hit her and then you both can go at it! maybe you two will come at the same time. if this doesnt work i dont really know any other stradigys and i think its time to get into the doc.

GOOD LUCK!

~foreveurz23~