I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGTHER AND ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE LIVED IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR AND A HALF.... ME HIS MOM,BROTHER, BROS GIRLFRIEND DON'T GET A LONG AND I FEAR THAT ME AND HIM FIGHT WAY TO OFTEN.. I THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER IF I JUST MOVED OUT. MY MAN CAN COME OF COURSE BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE AWAY FROM TEH SECURITY OF HIS PARENTS UNTIL HE HAS A GOOD PAYING JOB FOR A CONDO OR HOUSE BUT MAN I CAN DEAL WITH LIVING AN APARTMENT BESIDES I AM SO STRESSED OUT LIVING UNDER THAT ROOF THAT I AM CONSTANTLY SICK AND MY FIANCE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT HE THINKS I SHOULD PUT UP WITH THE STRESS...... HE SAYS IF I MOVE OUT WE WILL EVENTUALLY BREAK UP. I DON' THINK SO I JUST NEED THE SPACE.

The small button on the left side of your key board called "caps lock" i think would be a good idea to Un-lock that button. in the future post..administration doesn't seem too like the BIG LETTERS

Well this is obviously cause a big heavy weight on your shoulders...you and his parents can't get along...for what reasons? whats the discrepancies; is it the fact that you 2 are dating and they don't particular agree with that.? do they have a right to say things...well the answer is YES it's there house...your a guest, and you should be treated like one. and they should make you feel welcome. But more i think u need to realize that if this process continues i don't see it getting any better..So i would call a it's a even split between you 2 for a while just until maybe you and him can get financially SET to afford your own house then spend quality time together as a couple, and not have to worry about Conflict ions or Disagreements under Someone elses roof.