ok, I'm having major difficulties. I can not kiss well. i havn't kissed with the tongue and all that yet, but for one i'm afriad to, and for two all my other peck kisses have really been off aim, if you know what i meen. I usually end up with the side off the mouth. ugh. i end up going home and beeting myself up for it. then i think of what my REAL kiss is going to be like. i got really close to kissing this guy i really like, but my friends threw the covers off of us and well, that didn't end up pretty. i didn't even get to kiss him. and now i think he really doesn't like me and i'm not going to see him again for another year. i have no way of contacting him either. ugh. What am i going to do?

just go for it! it is the only way to learn! ... I mean... you should have seen me... man I almost kissed his ear instead of his mouth! kissing comes with practise... let your inhibitions free and go for it...

and good luck... enjoy...

geobluexx

Oh my first kiss was a nightmare the setting was perfect but I was nothing but perfect. I guess that comes with being a blond.

If you really want to work on kissing eat ice cream on a cone and instead of licking it kiss it. Also for French kissing try Tying a cherry stem in a Knot the faster you get at it the better you will french kiss.

This is a funny topic!!!!!

Seriously though, everyone starts out bad. And yes ladies, I don't care what any of you think I know it's true!!!! It's like riding a bike, you fall off in the beginning but after a bit you get it right. Just relax and enjoy it!!!!!

Heh.!!!

Bill