I need help

00_jENN

hmmm...you can get pregnant on your period - I'm afraid it's a total myth! link removed

you're very vague: Have you done a home pregnancy test? you need to do a few as sometimes they can be wrong. Have you missed any period/s? You really need to speak to someone - don't do this by yourself! Is there someone you can confide in who can support you and give you advice? A counsellor, family member, friend? Please don't forget about safe sex and contraception! You not only run the risk of pregnancy but also STI's! BE careful and stay safe!

Pllleaaase!!! Having sex during your period is NO guarantee against pregnancy! It is dangerous and misleading for you to think this! There is still a possibility that you will get pregnant - it is biologically possible. I have no idea why a lot of girls keep thinking that having sex during a period is "safe" - it is NOT! Read the link I posted before! The only way to be 100% sure of preventing pregnancy as everyone knows is abstinence!

Having sex during your period is still risky and riskier still if you do not use any form of contraception. You not only stand the risk of getting pregnant but catching STI. Has anyone ever visited an STI clinic?!? It's not a pleasant experience! Better be safe than sorry that's all I can say! Oral contraception e.g. Pill may prevent pregnancy but will NOT stop you from catching sexually transmitted disease. Use a condom also!

And PLEASE DON'T leave it for a month, even a day if you suspect you might be pregnant! Seek qualified help and medical advice rightaway! If possible tell a close member of your family who can support you emotionally and provide you with comfort and help: ideally your mother, sister - someone who you can confide in. If you find this is too difficult speak to a school/college/uni counsellor or close friend. They are there to help and support you. If you are pregnant the longer you leave it - you will find the choices you have to make become increasingly difficult and limit your options. I have no hesitation in saying that the later a pregnancy gets the more difficult it will be for you to contemplate having an abortion if the pregnancy is an unwanted one. I have not personally experienced this but I have seen at firsthand the emotional anguish and pain of one of my very close friends who I have seen go through this situation.

DO NOT think that by putting fears that you might be pregnant at the back of your mind will make it go away! IT WON'T! Better for you to know for sure than worry about it and at the least it will leave you with options if you find you are pregnant and you will have the support to make your decision.

• 2 years later...

okay this is what happened me and my girlfriend were having sex...and she wasent sappose to start here period for another 2 days...and all of the sudden blood came running out of her vagina...we were both very confused about this and she has had no cramps at all...so we got up and took a shower and after that she put a tampon in and took it out l8r in the day and there was no blood on it...and now 1 day l8r(tonight) she has still not started her period or had any cramps...i was just wondering if she is pregnant or not cuz this is really worrieing me..

somebody plz help

John

okay this is what happened me and my girlfriend were having sex...and she wasent sappose to start here period for another 2 days...and all of the sudden blood came running out of her vagina...we were both very confused about this and she has had no cramps at all...so we got up and took a shower and after that she put a tampon in and took it out l8r in the day and there was no blood on it...and now 1 day l8r(tonight) she has still not started her period or had any cramps...i was just wondering if she is pregnant or not cuz this is really worrieing me..

somebody plz help

John

She could be but you wouldnt know right off. If you were not using protection and sperm came in contact with her vagina.... pregnancy is possible however

It would take days for the actual fertilization and then a few more weeks before she would actually be 'pregnant'. She can of course take a pregnancy test to be sure. But I wouldnt advice taking one unless shes truly late to start it. Be more careful if your not ready for parenthood!