How long after finihsing the pill before a period starts?

My Girlfriend recently started the combination pill.

She took it at nearly the same time everyday. She was possibly an hour late once. She finihed the packet on monday and today (thursday) she still hasen't had her period . Is this normal? how long after finihsing a packet till she should start the period? should we be worried?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Some women are different and it depends on the age and the type of pill. Was she on the pill long? Did did she take it for 3 weeks and then stop?

Her body may react differently if she is having stress, lost or gained weight and usually the first month of taking the pill your body does not respond to it just yet....

I hope that helps. I would read the paper and ask the doctor. I know for me sometimes i will get it and sometimes i won't its just my body and i have been on the pill for awhile

I wouldn't worry until she doesn't get her period next month

If I were you 2 I would go have a check up and see whats going on. I was on the pill for about a month and I stopped. I diddnt have a period for 6 months. I just started to have them again since April. So just encourage her because this can be a stressful sitiuation. Also watch some of the stuff you read on the web. Some info the web has can make this type of thing worser than what it is. I wish I would of been careful with some of the info I looked up. It can be verry heart breaking....... but good luck!